Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rants Thread

JB172

Going back to Ohio for my cousin's wedding this weekend and the high on Saturday is going to be 57, I haven't seen a high of 57 in about 8 years.

JB172

I would love to know just how much money all these crooked jackass politicians waste on the crap that they mail to my house that goes directly from my mailbox to the garbage can where it belongs.

Last edited:

carrieguy2

I would love to know just how money all these crooked jackass politicians waste on the crap that they mail to my house that goes directly from my mailbox to the garbage can where it belongs.

what i really hate is when i am moving it from the mailbox to the garbage can i glance at each piece just to determine that it is garbage and so i see the name they are trying to get me to know and there it goes into my subconscious.

JB172

what i really hate is when i am moving it from the mailbox to the garbage can i glance at each piece just to determine that it is garbage and so i see the name they are trying to get me to know and there it goes into my subconscious.

There was one day last week when there was like 10 things in the mail and 8 of it was political ads. lol

JB172

I will NEVER get why people burn down and loot their own neighborhood when things don't go their way.

Scientific evidence DOES NOT lie like supposed witnesses do.

Clare Rose

I will NEVER get why people burn down and loot their own neighborhood when things don't go their way.

Scientific evidence DOES NOT lie like supposed witnesses do.

I hate looting. Where I'm from, about 3 years ago, there was riots and hundreds of cars got burned, loads of things got stolen and the like. It wad similar to the Toxteth riots back in the 80s but in a different part of the city.

It just causes trouble and nuisance for everyone, even people who don't wanna be part of it.

maddkat

Staff member
why does no one use the edit button instead of posting 3 times or more in a row
works me

lizcarlo

My nephew had his first birthday at my mom house. He was so cute and had his own small cake. He really enjoyed it lol

pklongbeach

I ended up on Yelp ! Ha ha Ha!!
I am Guest Services, so I guess it was bound to happen. But it bothers me that people take to an internet site like that and are able to create an entirely made up experience and paint someone like a jerk. And the whole world gets to interperate it anyway they like.
My only satisfaction comes from the fact that the comments below it recognize who the crazy is! hee hee hee hee.... But still I don't like it. It is human nature to see the bad in things and respond to that in stead of seeing the good. I don't think we need a review site dedicated to people bad mouthing the service industry.. Whats the point in the end!

JB172

^and listening to his parents is literally making me sick to my stomach.

Them saying that after the 3rd time he came to them and told them what he did they decided that they needed to get help was just head shaking, one would think that after the first time they would have looked for help but I guess that it takes three times.

lizcarlo

I wish there could be week of different wild life in the ocean. Anyway I recorded the shows. I was watching Air Jaws Apocalypse. The slow motion of a great white shark they called colossus doing breach with special kind of camera is just so incredible. The other footage was amazing. Shark Week is great :)

cmuf2011

Need to rant
Ok if someone has a gun and it is pointing at you, listen to that person. It doesn't matter if the person is a cop, or a criminal. Its call survival people. You don't go charging at the person. If you are unarm talk to the person tell him about yourself, try to get him/her to lower his/her weapon, distract the potential shooter while waiting for backup, or something . Also while talking have your hands up, and if he's a bad guy while talking take mental notes ie skin color, does he have any scars, how old does he look, what is his behavior like is his hands shaking with fear or is his hands calm like he does have a problem shooting you. If you're armed have your gun out point it at him, and if the criminal has a hostage and say drop your gun well this is where the pen becomes mightier than the sword. Come on people you have a brain use it.
End of rant.