Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rants Thread

pklongbeach

......my frustration is with the argument that "people kill people, guns don't" That is the silliest thing I have ever heard. Does that somehow mean that atomic bombs don't kill people? Is that to somehow suggest that guns don't kill people?

How is anyone going to suggest that countries should not have nuclear arms?? Shouldn't any 3rd world country be able to blow us the hell up if they want to?? After all it won't be the bomb that is the problem it will be the people? Is that what history is going to teach us? We all blew ourselves up because we told ourselves that bombs don't blow people up?

Guns absolutely kill people. And much much faster and with much more percission than a kitchen knife. What a ridiculous argument to make. If a weapon can kill 23 people in a matter of minutes with the shooter laughing with glee as he slaughters the innocent, how dare you argue for his right to do it!! How dare you.......

People with guns kill people with guns, and in the meantime are allowed to kill everyone else right along with them.... what a sick mantality.....

I am not against guns. I am against the idea that everyone should be allowed to kill everyone else!! Remember People Kill People. Therefore, they shouldn't have guns!!!

Lstname89

I don't really think gun control can be a thing either. Anyone can get a gun. ANYONE. And if you can't buy one yourself, you can steal one or buy one from a friend who owns guns. It's like making drugs illegal; yep it's against the law, but people are still doing and selling...

pklongbeach

...I agree with you. But that is again like saying people should be allowed to carry crates of dynamite around in their cars or through the Walmart, cause you can't control people carrying dynamite through the store at Walmart. Its just kind of a silly argument. You have to at least decide as a nation that its just not ok to carry hand granades around. Its just not ok. Why?? Cause its dangerous. How odd that I would actually have to state that........

JB172

I can't not wait until next Thursday night when Carrie Underwood shows the doubters on this site that she is freaking Carrie Underwood and not some bottom tier artist who can't generate buzz when they put out a new single.

JB172

I don't know what irritates me more that my oldest girl has a boyfriend or that I actually like the damn guy.

JB172

Thanks TSA for scanning my luggage and having it miss my flight home, at least is is suppose to get here tomorrow and very thankful not to be in - 14 wind chill temps and back home to weather in the 70's.

lolita55

OK I really need peoples advice on how to deal with a bad sister in law. My sister in law isn't a very nice person, she is always causing drama(which is sad considering the fact that she is 35), she always has something to complain about without fail. If she asks for your advice on something, and she doesn't like what you said, she makes your life a living hell. I have to put up with her to have a relationship with my niece. But I am at the end of my rope, so if somebody here has been dealing or has dealt with the same issue. What do I do?

JB172

The FACT that there are people on this site who think that Carrie Underwood needs Sam Hunt to help her career is just ridiculous.

liz278

The FACT that there are people on this site who think that Carrie Underwood needs Sam Hunt to help her career is just ridiculous.

Or that the song needs to be a duet. Can you imagine Carrie singing this personal song as a duet?

liz278

Okay my rant is not earth shattering, but I work in a school office of mostly women. We have 1 staff bathroom. We also have a few men who work in the office. My pet peeve is the men who will not put the seat down :) We have a hard enough time letting the men use the bathroom, so this makes it almost impossible :-D

buckeyecarriefan

Thanks TSA for scanning my luggage and having it miss my flight home, at least is is suppose to get here tomorrow and very thankful not to be in - 14 wind chill temps and back home to weather in the 70's.

We were having a perfectly mild winter til you showed up. lol

And now it's supposed to be in the 50s again this weekend.

Carrieroxmysox2011

Since a lot of people on here think Carrie is a flop and a has been they must be think Sam Hunt is gonna resurrect her dead career when they perform together at the Grammy's.

JB172

Since a lot of people on here think Carrie is a flop and a has been they must be think Sam Hunt is gonna resurrect her dead career when they perform together at the Grammy's.
Well seeing that according to some on here he is the second coming of The Beetles, the sales of Heartbeat should go to Adele level after the Grammys even though Hunt hasn't done a thing for the sales of the song.

terilyn

Well seeing that according to some on here he is the second coming of The Beetles, the sales of Heartbeat should go to Adele level after the Grammys even though Hunt hasn't done a thing for the sales of the song.

You must read my mind! Can't wait to see HB skyrocket to #1 overnight. I'm sad that Carrie doesn't take the stage alone and now has to share it with someone else. I'm convinced though that no matter what she sings there will always be someone on the site that will have something negative to say. Gets depressing after awhile. That's my rant for the day..