Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rascal Flatts needs to ask for recount

Claire2004

Jeffrey Remz | February 1, 2011

Rascal Flatts is not my favorite band by any stretch. I'll make that clear from the get go. My problem is that they're not exactly very country by my definition of country music.

Pop? Yes. But country? Hardly.

I've seen them in concert mainly because my then teenage daughter wanted to go, and I remember thinking that this was a rock show, not a country concert.
However, I think that a major injustice has been done to the trio. Can anyone possibly explain how they were not nominated for the Top Vocal Group award at the Academy of Country Music nominations announced Tuesday.

I don't think this has been posted yet. Glad to have found an article that pointed out to the RF snub at the ACMs.

_luvqry

That just proves how ACM voters are completely insane. If they didn't like RF it would be better to at least have them as a nominee and give the award to LA. It wouldn't surprise anyone if things were done this way.

I just can't wait to see if they will ask RF to perform.

hjj

Well if they don't like RF because they are saying they are too pop than it should be across the board, KU, LA, Sugarland, Taylor and even CU is criticize for this but I think she is the lesser offender. Taylor is the worse when you listen to her album you have to look for the country which is virtually absent. I imagine RF are looking at their new label a little as well. I don' get it.

Carrieflattsfan

I saw this yesterday. I really hope they decline to perform if they are asked. It would just prove the ACM's want to use them for ratings, and nothing more.

I feel so bad for them, because they've never gotten the respect they deserve from awards shows. At the same time, it does put things into prospective. They know all that matters is the music and the fans.

carrieismy1idol

I saw this yesterday. I really hope they decline to perform if they are asked. It would just prove the ACM's want to use them for ratings, and nothing more.

I feel so bad for them, because they've never gotten the respect they deserve from awards shows. At the same time, it does put things into prospective. They know all that matters is the music and the fans.

Agreed The Country Award Shows Always Snub Them And I Don't Understand It At All:mad:

DizzyDollyDee

I love the Flatts but I think they got the treatment Carrie is now getting a couple years ago. If I remember right they use to win awards and then it was like it was over and being a fan, I think it stinks!! Being a fan but not an obsessed one like I am for Carrie, I've just watched it happen w/o saying or doing anything. I think they just want new people winning the awards. With Carrie I go ranty crazy!