Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravinia Festival Sept 1 & 2

FanSince04

Haven’t looked to see what she performed yesterday… and I WON’T!

I’ll let it be a surprise 😊 I have my predictions of what she’ll perform and can’t wait to see how many I get right!

FanSince04

Ravinia Setlist (Predictions)

BHC
JTTW w/ HGTA (or separate)
GG
TBC
OOTT
BA
LN
UI
CB
GS
CP
CA
GHT
TMO
SITW
AAG
Garden
PEE

Covers (HOPEFUL)

Alone
Welcome To The Jungle
Paradise City

I’ll update later to show if I was right!
Update…

She DID NOT sing

HGTA
GG
GHT
TMO
PEE
WTTJ
Alone

She DID sing

CC
HMH
Wasted
DL
IIDLY
+ my other predictions 😊

FanSince04

Hope you had a wonderful time! Super jealous you got to hear OOTT in person;)
I did feel quite lucky! However, one guy came and asked us to sit down so his wife could see. He’s lucky my wife and daughter were with me, because if they weren’t I would have told him to shove it where the sun don’t shine 😂 Still, an amazing show!

CU4ever

I did feel quite lucky! However, one guy came and asked us to sit down so his wife could see. He’s lucky my wife and daughter were with me, because if they weren’t I would have told him to shove it where the sun don’t shine 😂 Still, an amazing show!
Oh no😅 I would not have been able to stay sitting for the show, you’re a stronger man than I am 😅 I am still glad you were able to have a great time! No one puts on a show like Carrie :)

FanSince04

Oh no😅 I would not have been able to stay sitting for the show, you’re a stronger man than I am 😅 I am still glad you were able to have a great time! No one puts on a show like Carrie :)
I’ve seen her 4 times. Most people were sitting at this venue anyhow, because that’s the type of vibe it gave off. We did eventually stand back up, because you can’t just sit when she hits those notes in Cry Pretty and Something In The Water, or rocks out to Paradise City and Before He Cheats.

The crowd sang along to almost every song. Once she put the mic out to the crowd, the noise was massive and powerful.

Also, she can’t drive a stick shift which she shared before OOTT. She said she’s gonna learn 😂 Bonus… the car she describes in OOTT only existed a year in the 90’s so that makes me think a video will be coming! I was hoping she’d surprise us and play it while she sang the song.