Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realplayer download on youtube?

pfletch6

So on my other computer which is currently in the shop I was able to go to youtube and download any video via realplayer. I downloaded realplayer on the computer I am using currently but that option is not available and I forget how to make it active.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to make the ability to download youtube vids active? There are a lot of new Carrie interviews and I want them in my video collection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Carrieflattsfan

One of these solutions should fix it:

1. Update your internet browser
2. Update Realplayer (the latest version)

Check to see if your computer will allow to automatically update it, too. If it's installed correctly, the download button should show up.

robinannhunt

I went to real.com and did a download. I still don't get the messages on the video. I am using the latest IE too. Is there a separate download program?

Carrie&Taylor

www.keepvid.com is the best. Depending the video uploaded, you can also dowload in 1080p hd. Always pick the .mp4 video. In Firefox you can install free addons like flash video in addition to mp4 from various sites.

boilermaker

I had to disable Real Player in Firefox in order to get Flash to work. Couldn't get youtube videos to work at all unless I disabled the add on.

kdprouty

I've had this happen before and all I did was go in Control Panel....Go to Default Programs...Go to Change Auto Play....Click on Audio files...and set it to download on Real Player. If you haven't solved this yet you might try this. It worked for me. I am on Windows 7, IE9

robinannhunt

I've had this happen before and all I did was go in Control Panel....Go to Default Programs...Go to Change Auto Play....Click on Audio files...and set it to download on Real Player. If you haven't solved this yet you might try this. It worked for me. I am on Windows 7, IE9

My system is using flash player reguardless of the settings in the control pannel. Maybe I can change this in IE7.

EDIT: Nope, don't see it.