Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reba and Carrie in studio together for a "secret project"

PRGuy79

Do we know if Reba is preparing for a new album? Could this be for Carrie's new album? Interesting...

CU4ever

Do we know if Reba is preparing for a new album? Could this be for Carrie's new album? Interesting...

Reba said semi-recently she was waiting on UMG to give her the go ahead on getting back into the studio, which makes me think this is for Carrie's new album as we have some co-write registers for that

adam1995

Reba said semi-recently she was waiting on UMG to give her the go ahead on getting back into the studio, which makes me think this is for Carrie's new album as we have some co-write registers for that

Where did Reba say this? I'd like to read it, as it's very exciting.

CU4ever

If Carrie is also recording a new album (irons in the fire) maybe it is for hers? It would be very cool if it was on both Carrie and Reba's upcoming new albums and promoted like a big event

adam1995

If Carrie is also recording a new album (irons in the fire) maybe it is for hers? It would be very cool if it was on both Carrie and Reba's upcoming new albums and promoted like a big event

Reba and Brooks and Dunn did that with "If You See Him/Her".

bigd79

Depending on timing of CU7 i could see the duet with Reba on it as a bonus track most likely...