Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reba: Revived, Remixed, Revisited

adam1995

Reba's new album comes out Oct. 8. It will be a updated versions of her hits on 3 albums!

51XfeoJ8RKL.jpg

Disc #1- Revived
1. Can’t Even Get The Blues
2. Is There Life Out There
3. The Greatest Man I Never Knew
4. Walk On
5. Whoever’s In New England
6. The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
7. For My Broken Heart
8. Take It Back/Why Haven’t I Heard From You
9. You Lie
10. Fancy

Disc #2- Remixed
1. Turn On The Radio (Tracy Young Remix)
2. I’m Gonna Take That Mountain (Dave Aude’ Remix)
3. Little Rock (Stonebridge Mix)
4. I’m A Survivor (Lafemmebear Remix)
5. Does He Love You (Eric Kupper Remix)
6. Keep Me Hangin’ On (Love To Infinity Remix)
7. The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (Eric Kupper Remix)
8. The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter (Ralph Rosario Remix)
9. Why Haven’t I Heard From You (Dave Aude’ Remix)
10. Fancy (Dave Aude’ Remix)

Disc #3- Revisited
1. The Fear Of Being Alone
2. Consider Me Gone
3. Somebody Should Leave
4. How Blue
5. Does He Love You (with Dolly Parton)
6. One Promise Too Late
7. The Last One To Know
8. New Fool At An Old Game
9. I’m A Survivor
10. Fancy

Revived, are done the way she would be doing them live in concert. Remixed, are dance remixes. And revisited, are stripped down versions.

adam1995

Personally, I would have liked an all new album, but any Reba is a good thing.

I am most looking forward the the revisited versions of the songs and the DOLLY duet!

rcramer

I agree. I would have loved a new album. I think I the revived and the revisited are going to be great... Not so sure on the remix though...

adam1995

I agree. I would have loved a new album. I think I the revived and the revisited are going to be great... Not so sure on the remix though...
Hopefully, she has been saving up new songs as well. She is touring next year, so hopefully there's new stuff for that.

Farawayhills

A triple album release is not unprecedented (Vince Gill, for example, had one a while back) - but it is certainly ambitious in the streaming era, and a tribute to the breadth of material her remarkable career provides'

She has a significant following as a general entertainment figure, so I should think the remixes will definitely find an audience (especially if the other two discs could be considered to be more in the nature of a present to long term fans)