Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recordings of long shows & TV specials

Dirty B

Hi folks, I'm new here so I appologize if the subject is already discussed somewhere.

Though we don't have a live DVD, the things I'm most interested in are recordings of long TV sows (40 minutes or more) where Carrie performs more than one or two songs. I've already seen three of them:

- Christmas speicial from 2009
- CMT Invitation Only
- CMT Crossroads with Tyler

Does there exist some more? can you share some links?

Dirty B

oh, great collection! fantastic!
thanks a lot!

Can anybody share his thougths about what of that great stuff is must-seen? though downloading and watching all of it can take a while :)

opry051008

robinannhunt

Jimmy has lost it in last 2 years. He had some sort of throat issue and has never recovered. He is fun to watch though.

bearball49

oh, great collection! fantastic!
thanks a lot!

Can anybody share his thougths about what of that great stuff is must-seen? though downloading and watching all of it can take a while :)

Two of my favorites were recorded a day apart. These are both individual performances that can be seen on You Tube if you get that in Russia, if not, I am sure Vinman capped them both. They were both televised April of 2011. Both had performances by multiple acts, but as usual, Carrie stole the show. The first aired was the ACM awards where she performed two outstanding songs at the end of the show. she started with Undo it and as a surprise guest, Steven Tyler came out and sang with her. They went directly into Walk This Way and they brought the house down. Airing on Good Friday was the second show. It aired on CBS and is called Girl's Night Out. It is to Honour a handful of very special women in country music. There was a tribute to Carrie. She sang a duet with Vince Gil. Instead of singing one of her hits, she chose to sing a very famous gospel hym that is centuries old called How Great Tho Art. That song will probably go down in history as the greatest rendition of that song of all time. It was an honor previously held by Elvis Presley. If you can watch You Tube there, both can be found by searching duetswithcarrie. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.