Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth Arrested for Disorderly Conduct, DUI: Report

JB172

Someone could have to told be a big name actress was arrested for disorderly conduct and I would have never guessed it was Reese, I am thinking she was also drunk.

Last edited:

Carrieflattsfan

Damn, I love Reese. :(

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there was another incident involving her and her husband recently? If so, I hope this isn't a sign of a bigger problem.

I'm thinking she had to have been drunk as well; the article also said she was leaning out the window and saying "Do you know who I am?" 99.9% sure there was some type of beverage involved.

JB172

Damn, I love Reese. :(

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there was another incident involving her and her husband recently? If so, I hope this isn't a sign of a bigger problem.

I'm thinking she had to have been drunk as well; the article also said she was leaning out the window and saying "Do you know who I am?" 99.9% sure there was some type of beverage involved.

I love when celebs try to go to the "Do you know I am?" card whenever they are in trouble with the law.

epicamends

^ It annoys the crap out of me when celebs play that card. And Reese just doesn't seem to be the type who would do that, at least not soberly. In a lot of ways, Reese reminds me of Carrie, so this news is really, really surprising.

JB172

^ It annoys the crap out of me when celebs play that card. And Reese just doesn't seem to be the type who would do that, at least not soberly. In a lot of ways, Reese reminds me of Carrie, so this news is really, really surprising.

I am totally with you that annoys me too, I was stunned when I seen that she got arrested.

sam_vzla

I just read this in another site. It was a shock too Reese involved in something like this. Hopefully it would be one time thing.

But seriously, and this applies to every "star" out there, how hard is to take a taxi? Or hire a driver?

Carrieflattsfan

I hate that, too. I don't get the sense is full of herself, but who knows.

The article states HE was drunk, but she was arrested for disorderly conduct. It'll probably come out eventually, but based on the details about her actions, I suspect she was drunk, too.

Either way this makes me a little sad, though. I've always loved Reese.

Edited to add her statement:

Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now. But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said. It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I’m very sorry for my behavior.”

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2013/04/22/reese-witherspoon-issues-statement-apology-about-her-arrest/

Last edited: