Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

PRGuy79

FanSince04

It’s definitely worthwhile to note 6 MORE SHOWS have been added in May! Popular demand… yes! EOTY potential… yes! New album… probably gonna have to wait. These photos and videos don’t do her show justice. The photos and videos are great, but I know in my heart of hearts being there would be incredible!

mbh

It is so great to see the creative team excited about the show's premier. They seem genuinely honored to bring their talents to compliment the artistry of Carrie's voice. They seem to recognize that her vocals are the main event and the "bells and whistles", while amazing indeed, are complimentary of a God-given once-in-a-lifetime voice.
AMEN!!!

maddkat

Staff member
It’s definitely worthwhile to note 6 MORE SHOWS have been added in May! Popular demand… yes! EOTY potential… yes! New album… probably gonna have to wait. These photos and videos don’t do her show justice. The photos and videos are great, but I know in my heart of hearts being there would be incredible!
it's only 6 shows in May, no reason whatsoever she can't release new music
she can't just cater to the few who can see her in Vegas, she has a huge fan base that she needs to think about too.

FanSince04

it's only 6 shows in May, no reason whatsoever she can't release new music
she can't just cater to the few who can see her in Vegas, she has a huge fan base that she needs to think about too.
Agreed, but to tour that new music. Release it sure. Touring it the same year, probably not. There is always the possibility for more shows to be added in Vegas due to popular demand.

adam1995

Agreed, but to tour that new music. Release it sure. Touring it the same year, probably not. There is always the possibility for more shows to be added in Vegas due to popular demand.
No reason the album can't come out in Spring or Summer and start the tour in the Fall.

FanSince04

^ agree, next fall will be 4 years since the last album, we need new music. :)

and as far as touring the album she doesn't have to do 80-100 dates on a tour. She could easily fit 50 or so around her Vegas schedule.
Valid. I’d love 80+ shows but with her boys getting older and this new residency maybe she’ll go down this avenue.

countryfan2006

Last edited: