Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

simonplay

But if her residency last several years they will have new productions, different stages so a DVD at the end of this residency to promote the new one would be perfect.

I think Shania released a Dvd of her residency and she still is doing it.

MSCarriefan

Louisa

"I was really looking forward to this show, but didn't anticipate how much fun it was going to be to perform it every night," Underwood told "Good Morning America" via email. "It's such a great representation of so many special highlights from my career and this production is everything I hoped it would be and more."

Louisa

Back in December, Carrie Underwooddazzled Las Vegas audiences with the sold-out first round of her Reflection: The Las Vegas Residency show.

Now, Carrie’s gearing up for round two. She’s got shows booked beginning in late March, with more dates planned in April and May. The singer will return to Resorts World Theatre, a new Vegas venue that she was the first to play when her residency debuted last year.

When she takes the stage again, Carrie’s bringing all the epic production and one-of-a-kind show moments with her. Her set includes a wardrobe containing 20 costumes altogether, seven of which will be featured each night.

She’s also got custom visual content that will span across three giant screens, plus a one-of-a-kind “Cadillac Throne,” which she had created for her song, “Two Black Cadillacs.” Made especially for this show, the throne is built from parts of a limited-edition Cadillac from 1963.

To top it all off, Carrie closes out each night with an epic, show-stopping water wall, the jaw-dropping finish to her final song, “Something in the Water.”

Carrie’s Vegas dates resume March 23. In the meantime, fellow country act Luke Bryan’s keeping the stage warm for her. He’s currently got his own residency going at Resorts World Theatre.

carrieforV

Do you think Carrie will eventually quit touring and just do the residency like most big artists do? I would think she has a couple of more years of regular touring left depending on her alumbs?

Louisa

Carrie Underwood and her team take residency at the new AEG Resorts World Las Vegas. Despite the challenges brought about by COVID-19, the team still demonstrates the highest of production values while championing the latest and greatest technology the events industry has to offer.

PRGuy79

Carrie Underwood and her team take residency at the new AEG Resorts World Las Vegas. Despite the challenges brought about by COVID-19, the team still demonstrates the highest of production values while championing the latest and greatest technology the events industry has to offer.
This was a really interesting read - obviously geared to the industry with highly technical descriptions of technology, equipment and logistics. It really underscores the enormous effort and talent required by all involved to bring a show like this to life. It makes me so proud of the entire team of creative visionaries, technicians and support crew that made this possible.

Smokyiiis

This was a really interesting read - obviously geared to the industry with highly technical descriptions of technology, equipment and logistics. It really underscores the enormous effort and talent required by all involved to bring a show like this to life. It makes me so proud of the entire team of creative visionaries, technicians and support crew that made this possible.
It is definitely a work of art from start to finish.

LilUnderwood

Silly question I moved after I bought my tickets and I’m supposed to get the VIP merch from the residency. Should I reach out to the fan club support or to axs? I just want to make sure it ships to the right address. Also did anyone get the VIP merch and how soon did it come for you? I’m seeing her next Saturday

monkeyboy16

I have 2 tickets for the 3/26 show that I can no longer attend, if anyone is looking to go. They are 6th row, great seats. Please let me know!