Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

LilUnderwood

Y’all tonight was amazing! Her mom sang all American girl with her!! Also at the meet and greet Carrie was amazing and so kind when thought I was so nervous and awkward! I also met her mom and sisters! It was amazing!!

Smokyiiis

Y’all tonight was amazing! Her mom sang all American girl with her!! Also at the meet and greet Carrie was amazing and so kind when thought I was so nervous and awkward! I also met her mom and sisters! It was amazing!!
So glad you had a great time! The show is absolutely the best show in Vegas and getting to meet with her family like that had to be icing on the cake

Michael Reid

Miranda just announced her residency starting in September, description is the same as Carrie’s in being a greatest hits type show. Wonder if they will have any dates lined up together??

LilUnderwood

I had to chuckle with Miranda announcing a residency! I like Miranda’s music but I can’t see her doing a show like Carrie does! I already wish I was able to go out and see the show again! It was fantastic!

Pi314CA

Hello everyone, I haven't be on this website for a long time (12+ months). Hope all are doing well. We've be wanting to go vacationing but limited in choices. Booked a Scandavanian cruise in August and booked a Carrie show on May 20th in Vegas. Wife and I are looking forward to seeing Carrie! Take care!

liz278

Hello everyone, I haven't be on this website for a long time (12+ months). Hope all are doing well. We've be wanting to go vacationing but limited in choices. Booked a Scandavanian cruise in August and booked a Carrie show on May 20th in Vegas. Wife and I are looking forward to seeing Carrie! Take care!
So good to hear from you again. You will really enjoy the show.
I really want to go to Sweden (would love to see if I have any relatives who would know my grandparents)

mbh

Do we know how ticket sales were for the second round of Vegas shows?

Carrie has completed the second sold-out run of her spectacular REFLECTION: The Las Vegas Residency at the Resorts World Theatre March 23-April 2. Carrie opened the new theatre – featuring the largest and tallest stage in Las Vegas – with 6 sold-out shows in December. Her residency continues with her next engagement May 11-21.

Reactions: Hil