Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

angeliccarrie

This is the way every tour has been, and the way most tours for most artists are. Not every song from new albums are included. I'm sure there is a song all of us wish we could have heard, but the set list did flow very well and it all worked nicely.
She did the same with the Storyteller Tour

Reactions: Hil

LilUnderwood

Literally her show was fire when I saw it a year ago! Excited to hear if she adds anything new for the next round of shows! Wish I could get out there to see it again but it isn’t possible for me this time around

countrymusicfan15

Carrie added more dates to Reflection. I’m banking this is her HUGE NEWS that Stormy Warren will share.
Ahhh I hope not. I feel like at this point it’s just expected that she’ll keep adding dates lol And it’s awesome for sure but it’s not something the average fan would get overly excited about either…so it kinda seems silly to build up suspense over that.

FanSince04

Ahhh I hope not. I feel like at this point it’s just expected that she’ll keep adding dates lol And it’s awesome for sure but it’s not something the average fan would get overly excited about either…so it kinda seems silly to build up suspense over that.

😆 It will probably be the donkey she received

liz278

For her Residency she is giving $1 for every ticket to Make a Wish. For her tour this dollar was going to Tunnels to Towers. Have we heard anything about how much these organizations are getting?