Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Reflection) Vegas residency

countryfan2006

L-Acoustics

@L_ACOUSTICS

·
20m

@CarrieUnderwood
kicked off her residency to a sold-out crowd at the new
@ResortsWorldLV
in #LISAImmersive! The
@aegpresents
venue houses an unrivaled spatial audio experience from
@L_ACOUSTICS
Speaker with three sound waves
installed by
@Solotech_Inc
, design by #ScénoPlus.
Camera with flash
Ralph Larmann & L-Acoustics

twaintrain

Carrie killed it tonight! “How Great Thou Art” was absolutely incredible!

It’s funny how you think Vegas crowds would be crazy but they tend to sit the entire concert (I appreciate that the older I get... lol). But “Before He Cheats,” “Something In The Water” and, funnily enough, “How Great Thou Art,” brought everyone to their feet (when she started it, not just the ovation).

Terrific show!

liz278

Carrie killed it tonight! “How Great Thou Art” was absolutely incredible!

It’s funny how you think Vegas crowds would be crazy but they tend to sit the entire concert (I appreciate that the older I get... lol). But “Before He Cheats,” “Something In The Water” and, funnily enough, “How Great Thou Art,” brought everyone to their feet (when she started it, not just the ovation).

Terrific show!
I agree! I was there too. When she started HGTA, you could hear a gasp go up from the people around me. And hear people singing it.

I loved the show and would go again in a second. She is better than ever. And I know we don't really think about it because she has always been so good, but her voice is the best it's been. She's also much more comfortable on stage.

Smokyiiis

Holy Christmas! Last night was phenomenal! This Reflection show is the TOP of all shows I have ever seen and i haven’t missed a tour yet!!!! My mouth stayed open throughout in awe of the sound, the sights, the vocals! And if yall get a chance to go, don’t miss the program booklet because those pictures are out of this world. I took lots of photos and videos and will share when I get back home. The videos are somewhat ruined by the over zealous fan next to me that could not sing in tune to save his life. But wowza, the entertainment is top notch and her voice is beyond this world.

twaintrain

I overheard multiple people saying it was the best show they’ve ever seen!

My favorite parts:
1. How Great Thou Art (Carrie + HGTA = GOAT)
2. Something In The Water (The production was outstanding on this. Dancers and aerialists and water. Perfect way to end the show.)
3. Blown Away (Probably my favorite Carrie song anyway, then add aerialists. Definitely a showstopper!)

jimshoe

I overheard multiple people saying it was the best show they’ve ever seen!

My favorite parts:
1. How Great Thou Art (Carrie + HGTA = GOAT)
2. Something In The Water (The production was outstanding on this. Dancers and aerialists and water. Perfect way to end the show.)
3. Blown Away (Probably my favorite Carrie song anyway, then add aerialists. Definitely a showstopper!)

I see you like me love big power ballads.... I agree on these being the top 3 with all american girl and the high note being a close 4th