Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remind Me Charting On CMC Australia Top30 (our CMT)!

teesharky

awesome! I was wondering how RM would do in Australia! Very cool. :)

How is the song doing on the radio there?

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

We it hasn't really been released here yet (Brad's OA just started charting a few wks ago and we r still waiting for UI to debut - they were released about the same time. Our country is so far behind the states (about 4-5months behind!) so we won't see RM debut here until at least November. There is one big radio station company here thats up to date with the times, unlike the rest, and is spinning RM - they r the station that I put up on the voting thread for RM to be voted for in their top20 currently. We've had a lot of success with that station (KIX) last year when UI & MS spent 3 & 2 weeks at no.1 on their chart respectively and they came in no. 4/5 on the year end chart!

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

The chart is pretty clogged at the moment so RM remains at no.8 this weekend as we're waiting for the room to clear ahead! We should move up to no.6 next weekend :)