Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remind Me on BB Hot 100 Year-End Chart

Caio

Artists Of The Year
#99 Carrie Underwood

Hot 100 Songs
#82 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley

Digital Songs
#74 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley

Top Country Artists
#24 Carrie Underwood

Hot Country Charts
#26 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley
#50 Mama's Song - Carrie Underwood

Country Albums
#37 Play On - Carrie Underwood

nara.gif

teesharky

Thanx for posting this! So happy Adele won everything! lol Too bad Jason Aldean could not quite pass Taylor for Country Albums/Artist. He was so close!

Well At least Carrie made the chart. lol Considering how quiet her year was, I wasn't sure she would even make it at all. lol

clh_hilary

And Billboard counts only points when the stuff are on charts, so that means no recurrent airplay or catelog sales have been registered!

Had it been 2011 Calender year, Taylor Swift would have been nowhere close to where she is right now! But then, had it been 2011 Calender year, I suppose she will still be the #1 Country Albums Artist, but "Need You Now" would've been the #1 Country Album instead.

Manchs

Artists Of The Year
#99 Carrie Underwood

Hot 100 Songs
#82 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley

Digital Songs
#74 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley

Top Country Artists
#24 Carrie Underwood

Hot Country Charts
#26 Remind Me (feat. Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley
#50 Mama's Song - Carrie Underwood

Country Albums
#37 Play On - Carrie Underwood

nara.gif

Manchs

Thanx for posting this! So happy Adele won everything! lol Too bad Jason Aldean could not quite pass Taylor for Country Albums/Artist. He was so close!

Well At least Carrie made the chart. lol Considering how quiet her year was, I wasn't sure she would even make it at all. lol

Almost :/ Give Me Everything was the #1 Radio Song of the year. RITD was #2 :mad:

supercarriefan

It's sad to see that the #2 song on the Hot 100 this year was Party Rock Anthem. I'm happy Adele is sitting atop the Hot 100, though. She has more than earned it. I'm also happy to see Pink make the list. She released great songs this year.
It's nice to see quite a few country songs on the Hot 100 year-end, including Carrie of course.
I love that 6 of the top 10 Hot 100 Artists of the Year are women with one serious powerhouse woman sitting atop the charts! Awesome!
Awesome that two country acts made the Top New Artists list.
I can't believe Party Rock Anthem is popular enough to be the top pop song of 2011. What has music come to?

The Top Country Artists list shows just how broad the genre is, and how well some new artists did this year. It's always great to see Carrie, Brad, Miranda, and others, but it's also nice to see Scotty and Lauren added as well. I love that Ronnie Dunn and Reba made the list, too!
Looking through the Top Country Songs list reminded me why I'm a country fan. So many great songs were released this year. Again, a nice representation of both older and newer artists. It's especially nice to see a new act top the chart this year. Crazy Girl is a great song, and I hope Eli Young Band has much success in the future.

ramb

I can't wait for this 20-12 to begin.
I mean, I like the chart run RM had, but I trust lead single and the whole album will be epic.