Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting a signature (with the animation)

carebear4eva

Hi, I was wondering if soemone could make me one of those moving type siggys. The clip I was hoping to use is from the AAG video. It's exactly 2 seconds long, from 0.48 to 0.50 in the VEVO video. It's when she's doing her little victory dance in the football outfit.....Pls, pls , someone do this, thanx :)

ohlove

supdude.gif

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6261/supdude.gif

carrietakethewheel

I tried to request an animated avatar, but Danielle told me it wasn't possible when I posted on her request thread.:confused:

I think it's because either A) She doesn't make them anymore or B) That certain file can't be used for avatars on the site. I don't know what's up with B, because James let us use animation avatars before....

ohlove

Uh oh. It says "remote file is too large". Any suggestions?

It's less than half the size of mine, it should be fine. Just copy the imageshack link, click the little picture button inbetween the mail and video buttons and paste the link :)