Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge

Casper

Description
Welcome to the Hamptons, a glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets – and nothing is colder than revenge. It's easy to see why the Hamptons are so exclusive. But no matter how guarded they are, they can't keep the truth out forever.

Meet Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp), a sexy beauty hell-bent on a mission of revenge. When she moves in, everyone wonders about the new girl, but she knows everything about them, including who they are and what they did to her family. Years ago, they took everything from her. Now, one by one, she's going to make them pay. When it comes to revenge, money is no object, because only an eye for an eye will ever make them pay. When it comes to revenge, money is no object, because only an eye for an eye will ever make things right. Emily's main target is Victoria (Madeleine Stowe), a powerful and cunning woman who holds the key to Emily's past ... and perhaps her future. As we flash back and forth between the past and the present, Emily tries to ignore ties to her old life. Whatever the danger, Emily refuses to be distracted from her mission. When everything you love has been taken, revenge is all you have left.

Casper

anybody watch the series premiere? I thought it was really good I will be watching it every week.

twaintrain

I am SOOOOO addicted to this show!!! I am working with a couple of people right now that are also addicted. I had to give them my e-mail address so that when I'm done we can still discuss the show! And I'm being serious! lol

It seems that anyone who watches one episode can't stop!:)

_luvqry

I just can't believe I missed this topic. Revenge on CF, so cool. Thanks to Drew for telling me about it.
It's just a pitty there isn't too much people talking about it here.

I saw today the season finale and I thought it was wonderful. But I gotta be honest that I would love to see Ashley and fake Amanda dying, lol.

Claire2004

^^Great season finale! And no, you're not the only one who wants the Ashley and fake Amanda characters killed off the show lol.

Am I the only one who's not crazy for the Daniel character? I've read on other forums that he is a beloved character in this series, and I'm thinking eewww. Yes, the actor is cute but the character is weak and annoying lol.

carriecountrystar

^^Great season finale! And no, you're not the only one who wants the Ashley and fake Amanda characters killed off the show lol.

Am I the only one who's not crazy for the Daniel character? I've read on other forums that he is a beloved character in this series, and I'm thinking eewww. Yes, the actor is cute but the character is weak and annoying lol.

I didn't care much about Daniel and when he decided to stick by his parents after knowing what they did, that just sealed the deal. Also, maybe it's just me but I honestly don't like the Jack + Amanda storyline. He has no interesting characteristics and is just a bland empty-headed character-his brother is also as exciting as a cardboard box...
I could care less about about who Emily gets together with; what I am looking forward to is how she will bring the down her REVENGE to those despicable people.