Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robin Ann Hunt passed away 11/2/2017

boilermaker

I wanted to tell everyone that Robin Ann Hunt passed away today. She was a regular here on Carrie fans for years. I got to know her on this site and became a good friend of mine. She went to many many concerts and was one of Carrie's biggest fans. I know a lot of people here knew her or talked to her on this site. She will be deeply missed. She always joked that she didn't even know you could make up a screen name so she just used her real name as her screen name RobinAnnHunt.

Claire2004

She was one of the first who welcomed me on this site when I first joined, and she was always friendly and fair to people. I will definitely miss Robin :-(

Farawayhills

Oh! - I remember her too. So sad to hear of her passing. Condolences to her family and those who knew her personally. May she rest in peace

Kizmet311

I remember Robin dearly. She was always one of my favorites to discuss all things Carrie with here on CF. I am so sad to hear of her passing.

litchfield93

Thank you for posting this. Our paths had crossed many times (for CU related events) and she was a kind and compassionate woman. RIP Robin.

rainbow1

I saw your post on twitter, Boilermaker, and was so shocked and saddened. She was such a dedicated Carrie fan. I always listened, when she had something to say! I've missed that pretty little Robin on here, for a while now. My prayers for her family and her close friends here. RIP RobinAnnHunt

thaifood

I had wondered why she had been absent here for so long. I am sorry to see this news. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys in Nashville during CMA Fest. I still have my photo taken at the Carrie Fan Club Party. Robin is there between me & Carrie. RIP Robin, just remember this was just your Temporary Home anyway. Onward to bigger & better.

maddkat

Staff member
Sorry to hear about Robin.Had met her several times at Carrie events.She was a great fan.RIP

pklongbeach

So nice that she can be honored and raised up here. Peace and grace to her family and friends. And all of us who this affects.

#TH

boilermaker

I had wondered why she had been absent here for so long. I am sorry to see this news. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys in Nashville during CMA Fest. I still have my photo taken at the Carrie Fan Club Party. Robin is there between me & Carrie. RIP Robin, just remember this was just your Temporary Home anyway. Onward to bigger & better.

I remember those times as well Ron. We seemed to always bump into you even on the streets of Nashville or the convention center back in the days when Carrie would sign there. Robin introduced me to so many Carrie fans from this site. She organized a get together of Carrie fans back in 2006 in Chicago before a concert where I met her in person and we became fast concert buddy friends. I am not sure how many concerts Robin went to but it was over 50. I went with her to many of those. We took many a road trip that I will remember forever. When she moved to Washington DC a few years ago we didn't see each other much other than the FC party 2 yrs ago. When you meet someone from a message board you are skeptical as people aren't always what they seem in real life but Robin was. The person who wrote on this board was the person she was.

Hil

So sorry to hear about Robin. I never met her in person as some of you guys did, but I chatted with her here for years and on twitter. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.

txacar

RIP, Robin. God bless you. Prayers for all who love you!!

Close
c4559c87d187b1413530640c66f77cc5_400x400.jpeg