Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robin Ann Hunt passed away 11/2/2017

Russ Wood

Robin brought a sense of humor wrapped in warmth and kindness that raised this site up because of her presence... She was kind to me when it would of been easy not to be.... Carrie has some great fans in heaven and Robin will be in the front row.. RIP ROBIN

carriefan14

Gosh! It's hard to hear we lost someone else.

We are of course devastated she's not part of our world anymore, but I know she no longer has to carry around whatever struggles she had in this life, and thank God for that joy.

We love you Robin!!

Awsomecarrie

Robin Ann Hunt, 73, of Alexandria, Virginia, died November 2, 2017 at INOVA Fairfax Hospital. She was born in Kenmore, New York on May 11, 1944 to the late Glenn and Anna (Bartlett) Heinzman. Robin enjoyed skiing, sailing, hiking, doing home improvement projects and big dogs! She was a fan of country music – particularly Carrie Underwood; and a long-time fan of European soccer – her favorite team was Manchester United. She was a long-time resident of the Chicago area before moving to Virginia. She loved animals of all kinds and operated a pet sitting business in the Mount Vernon area of Fairfax County. She is survived by her children, R. Michael Heinzman, Arley Heinzman (Jacqueline) and Trisha Heinzman; and 8 grandchildren. She is also survived by her siblings, Tracy Heinzman (Victor) of Alexandria, and Charles Heinzman of Brockport, New York; and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends and hold a Life Celebration Service at 12 pm, Sunday, November 19, 2017 at the Cunningham-Turch Funeral Home, 811 Cameron Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314. Given Robin’s love of animals, please make donations to the following organizations in lieu of flowers:

1. The Chance Foundation – An All-Breed Dog Rescue Organization: The Chance Foundation - Country Club Kennels
  2. Warrior Canine Connection: Donate

Kizmet311

Thank you so much for sharing her obituary. I love that they included her love of country music and Carrie!

cassie2

Staff member
Many sweet memories of Robin, she was a very warm and kind poster always. I'm sad to learn this news. My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this difficult time.

jbrown

Many sweet memories of Robin, she was a very warm and kind poster always. I'm sad to learn this news. My thoughts and prayers are with her family at this difficult time.

RIP Robin.I enjoyed her twitter posts especially when she was doing work at her house, she interacts a lot with through twitter with another Carrie fan from Ireland.

opry051008

This is very very very sad news. I will never forget that she was the first person to acknowledge my presence on this site.

MelissaD

Wow, I'm so sorry. I remember her, she was always so sweet and amicable to everyone, she welcomed new users and tried to make them feel at home right away. Only knew her from this site, but her beautiful and gentle spirit was very much apparent through conversations had on here. May she RIP. :(

DayOne

Oh my gosh, just saw this. I am so sorry for your loss as I know you two were great Carrie Concert Companions. I didn't know she'd moved from Chicago limiting those adventures for you. Robin was always very civil on the threads and kind in person. She arranged the December 2006 Chicago Carrie Fan Meet Up and was kind enough to reserve a huge table for the group, pick up members from the airport and even provided raffle prizes. I remember that because I won a little Christmas ornament and have hung it on my tree every year remembering those early days of CarrieFans and the bond of the Carrie Community. Rest in Peace Robin.