Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robin Williams Committed Suicide Today ( sad)

teesharky

I am total shock. He seemed so happy and funny! What a terrible loss and waste! He was fabulous in every way! I will never forget Dead Poets Society especially. Oh Captain My Captain.
RIP Robin.

adam1995

I, too am completely shocked and totally upset by this. I really liked Robin and thought he was incredibly funny. Loved many of the projects I've seen of his especially Mrs. Doubtfire. He will truly be missed, RIP Robin Williams.

pklongbeach

So saddened by this.
Truth, he always seemed to be chasing something and very manic. People like this need to be very grounded by the people around them.
It is so sad. A very creative artistic person. And so talented.

I hope he has found his peace.

rainbow1

It is so sad. RIP Robin Williams. I saw a tweet from Brad, saying he was devastated. He was recently in that show with him. Can't remember the name of it, but I watched it because of Brad.

Kizmet311

It is so sad. RIP Robin Williams. I saw a tweet from Brad, saying he was devastated. He was recently in that show with him. Can't remember the name of it, but I watched it because of Brad.

The Crazy Ones on CBS. Kelly Clarkson guest starred as well, I think. My husband and I started watching it, but got so far behind on the DVR and ended up deleting the episodes. It was a pretty cute show, but got cancelled after the one season. Apparently he had some other movies that have been completed and are still yet to be released, though.

I was shocked too when my mom told me about it but he's battle with depression he lost because when he was starting out he hang out with John Belushi who met the same fate.