Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rodeo People Trashing Carrie Again: They Are Trying to Get Brad Involved Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

teesharky

I thought the whole rodeo issue was over by now, but a new batch of protestors and Carrie haters are spreading lies about her on twitter and elsewhere again, this time claiming that not only did she supposedly donate $100k for the specific purpose of starting rodeos, but also pretending that Carrie directly stated she is out to stop all rodeos!

These people are unbelievable. They don't check facts, and all they do is spout hateful things about Carrie, blaming her for stuff she didn't do or say... and now they are encouraging all their friends and followers to stop buying Carrie's cds or supporting her.

In addition, they are tweeting Brad Paisley now, trying to get him involved to turn him against Carrie too.

They are so out to lunch it is unreal! They are not supporting any of their claims with facts, but rather, just twisting everything around to trash Carrie and start a hate campaign against her. Some of the younger rodeo kids/teens are now saying Carrie is not a good influence. What a joke!

First, she is not trying to stop rodeos and never gave money to do so. Either they are confusing her 100k donation to Save the children with stopping rodeos, or they are referring to her donation not the Humane Society to help shelter pets. but she has never taken a stance against rodeos, and for these people to pretend to be directly quoting her, they are actually slandering her good name.

Austin J. Meier (AustinMeier_BWB) on Twitter

Don't buy her crap! If no money comes in, no money goes out! We grew up in the same town, I know her family and her dads a rancher, sad huh! about 15 hours ago via Twitter for Android

New news Carrie Underwood is donating 100,000 to a group dedicated to stopping all rodeos, and declared she will do anything to end rodeo...

Here is a tweet to Brad, trying to get him against Carrie too:

bmac15tiger: @BradPaisley do you agree that CARRIE UNDERWOOD shouldn't have donated money to STOP rodeo

JESS1DB

i know she donated it to the kids, and their organization is to try and stop rodeos!!!!!!!!!!!

bmac15tiger: I think CARRIE UNDERWOOD should stop singing country music.She donated money to STOP rodeo!!!

Jade_kt

Tee just ignore it. They don't know what they are talking about and are just Carrie haters. They have been trying to stop her career ever since her debut album w/ this same non sense and she continues on doing her thing and having a career. How is Carrie stopping rodeos? Haters will be haters. Can't wait for Carrie's next album :D Go look at Carrie's new Soul surfer clip in the other thread. It's moving :D Makes stuff like this seem trivial. Don't care what they think. Carrie will continue having a career so long as her fans continue to support her. I know I will :D

CarrieFan_01

Austin J. Meier (AustinMeier_BWB) on Twitter

New news Carrie Underwood is donating 100,000 to a group dedicated to stopping all rodeos, and declared she will do anything to end rodeo...

JESS1DB

i know she donated it to the kids, and their organization is to try and stop rodeos!!!!!!!!!!!

This just shows how nobody these days does any research. This person thinks "Save the Children's" mission is to stop rodeos? So much ignorance that it's just plain depressing.

And in my personal opinion, I don't support rodeo's, circus's, etc., so if Carrie one day DID donate to stop them, I'd personally be fine with it.

Jade_kt

I don't have anything again rodeos and so don't care one way or the other if they have them or not. All I know is what does Carrie donating to "Save the children" have to do w/ rodeos?.....lol. Their logic just doesn't make sense. Oh well.

abbeyjones18

We should all just ignore them...it would just bring on more negativity that we don't want or need, in my opinion...

undrwood9098

It's all ignorant jerks trying to ruin her career.

We could have it much worse-- we could be T-Swift fans. They deal with MUCH more hate.

CarrieFan_01

I don't have anything again rodeos and so don't care one way or the other if they have them or not. All I know is what does Carrie donating to "Save the children" have to do w/ rodeos?.....lol. Their logic just doesn't make sense. Oh well. Carrie being a vetegarian and animal lover hasn't stop ranchers from having rodeos. So it just comes down to being Carrie haters imo and not liking that she is vocal about being a vetegarian and animal lover.
LMAO, apparently Save the Children has ulterior motives besides... saving the children.

In all seriousness, the only reason they're doing this is because Carrie is a big name, vegetarian, animal lover, and it makes her the perfect person to help get them more attention. I would just ignore them. This is what they want.

boilermaker

They are paranoid thinking everyone is out to stop rodeos. Like Jade said stop searching Carrie's name all the time because there are always going to be people that hate her. You are going to be constantly disappointed and mad because not everyone is going to love her.

blondemama

We these people do not know what they are talking about obviously because the mission of the donation to Save the children has nothing to do with rodeos so lets just ignore them and if they don't get responses they will go away

Status
Not open for further replies.