Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roomate Ranting (anyone can post their stories)

bigbluegrl23

Anyone else in college, or anyone who has a roommate (or a few), get so annoyed!?! Obviously, I know this isn't a new thing. Everyone gets annoyed with their room mates but its always nice to rant. I have a million things that annoy me about my roommate that I could list. But I don't have the time. The most recent thing is coming home at three in the morning and then laughing/talking as loud as she can on the phone with her friend!!! AND SHE'S SOBER! so she doesn't have the drunk excuse, she just has the "im a stupid *****" excuse. I was asleep, I had a ****ing exam the next day. I don't care if you go out! I always go out, but if your room mate's asleep, dont talk as loud as you can on the phone. Leave the damn room if you're going to do that! She is seriously the most immature person I've ever met. Example A) She is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and anything else disney. We are 19 years old! haha, correction I'm 19, SHE 20!. One day, she looks as me so excited and goes, "OMG GUESS WHAT!?!" I was expecting something truly spectacular with the way she said it. And she goes, “Demi is totally back on twitter now, and her and Selena are friends again and Taylor befriended Joe Jonas. Do you realize how huge this is!?!” I looked at her and was like “I don’t care about Disney”… She got so mad haha. My other two room mates were like “why would we care? We haven't even watched disney since we were 16 maybe even younger” LOL… ok I could name some more, but if anyone else has any room mates troubles, feel free to post!
becca T

Realize I spelled Room mate wrong in the title but i can't fix it haha

Carrieflattsfan

I feel you! I have a few roomates, and our walls are so thin you can hear everything- including when they're arguing, and when they talk on the phone/watch TV at 3AM. Ugh.

Daydreamer81

I've had two roommates. First one was really antisocial (well to anyone in our hall she had friends elsewhere). it was fine the first quarter except that everytime she talked on the phone she was super loud it got worse winter quarter she'd be out all day and wouldn't come back until late and she be talking on the phone really loud and then turned on the lights and I'm like hi I'm asleep here. One night she even made the stupid remark of ooh it's dark in here and turned on the lights while I was asleep.

Second roommate she was fine first quarter not a problem then second quarter i come back from winter break to find out she has a new boyfriend and he never leaves except to go to work one night I woke up in the middle of night cuz someone snoring really loudly and then I notice that I hear two people breathing I found out she let her boyfriend stay the night without asking me first.

So those are my roommate stories. It's not as bad as some other people have it but still annoying

m.chill99

Wow, that SUCKS! The only roommate I've ever had was camp. They wouldn't go to sleep!!! They would stay up and talk and shout and the counselors at that camp had to come in and tell us to shut up! Twice!

CarrieBearie21

Had this horrible hallmate (guy, and FYI I didn't decide to stay in a COED hall) who was sooooo freaking passive-aggressive about EVERYTHING I said. HIS theory was that he had this intense crush one me and wanted to "express his feelings" by acting all perverted (which I didn't find funny at all). If there's a Lady Gaga of Hall aggression then he takes the cake.

Over the 2009 Summer Semester at UofM I had this black roommate who started trash talkin me like craaaazzzzzyy and started making violent threats sayin I was too soft/had no backbone (like, does this even make sense?!) What the f*ck does her behavior have to do with her being my roommate? I was like... UUUUHHHHHHH -_-|||.

But I'd choose girls over guys anyday, as lesbian as that sounds. HA HA.

luvebug99

I had some interesting roommates this past school year. The one roomie I had was a complete you know what, and I couldn't stand her. She pretended to like me and my other rommate but then she would trash talk me to her friends. I didn't really care that she was talking about me, but it was completly obvious and annoying after awhile. She would come back really late and be really loud. It would wake up everyone who happened to be around. She would talk loudly on the phone reallly, really late. She was just disrespectful and rude. She kinda ruined parts of my year at school. When I moved out when the year was over, she immediately deleted me from Facebook and BBM.

My other roommate would always get up at 5 in the morning to go to the gym or whatever. She made so much noise and it would always wake me up. I hate drama of any kind, so I just pretended it didn't bother me, but it drove me insane every morning. Who needs to get up at such an hour to go to the gym? Even 7 would have been better.

I know some people have really bad roommate stories, so mine don't seem as bad as some. But still, bad roommates are not fun.

Carrieflattsfan

I'm so happy this year is over and I don't have to deal with my roomates.
They were nice enough, but they were so loud and obnoxious, it just grated my nerves. There was always some kind of drama, and I hated it. I just ignored it, but it was so annoying. :rolleyes:

bigbluegrl23

I'm so happy this year is over and I don't have to deal with my roomates.
They were nice enough, but they were so loud and obnoxious, it just grated my nerves. There was always some kind of drama, and I hated it. I just ignored it, but it was so annoying. :rolleyes:

i am soooooo happy this yr is over! haha
becca T

Carrieflattsfan

One of my friends had a roomate who was rude, loud, and would complain about my friend to her mom on the phone every morning. She said one time she brought her boyfriend over to introduce them, and she didn't even greet him. :rolleyes:

wonton

ha, I've had some interesting roommate stories over the years. I lived in a large co-op my last 3 years of college (16 total people) which was actually awesome, but had its moments. My worst experience was freshman year, where my roommate didn't even try to get to know me at all, we barely talked. One time when I was away for the weekend, I came back and everything looked alright, but smelled beer and one of my bed risers was broken. He played beer pong in my room. Geez.

Other annoyances revolve around too much noise. This one particular housemate was the loudest person EVER (stomping, slamming cupboards, etc). We tried making as much sound as them and couldn't even when stomping super hard.

luvebug99

One of my friends had a roomate who was rude, loud, and would complain about my friend to her mom on the phone every morning. She said one time she brought her boyfriend over to introduce them, and she didn't even greet him. :rolleyes:

Lol, wow. Some people. My friend had this roommate and she claimed she would always walk in on them 'doing stuff'. Even when she was already in the room, too. Cause thats not awkward at all. :killbill:

teesharky

I had some real whing dinger roomates in college. One was so crazy she would count the slices of bread in the fridge to see if anyone ate her bread--- and if you did, she would freak out and leave these nasty notes on your pillow the next morning. lol She was very wealthy and didn't need the money, so the whole thing was annoying. There were 4 of us in the apartment, and who knows who ate what, you know? We all chipped in for food anyway and everyone contrubuted. She was also bullimic and threw it all up the next day anyway. lol

So one morning, we all had enough, and we bought 20 loves of bread, and filled the entire fridge with them, with a big red bow on them. lol To this day I always feel a bit nervous eating a slice of bread in the fridge in case she will magically appear and freak out. lol

epicamends

I just watched "The Roommate". And it has further cemented my belief that I never want to live with a stranger. haha. I'm so glad I have my best friend to move out with!