Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roughstock Best of 2010 Poll Winners.

CarrieFan928

The winners have been announced for the Roughstock polls we all voted for. Carrie took first in several of these, including Female Artist, Tour, and Top Artist. Play On also placed #3 of top albums. I think she could've made number one if we knew 4th quarter 2009 albums could make the list. Too bad some of us played by the rules. lol :( Carrie had the most hits on the Best Singles poll with three. They were Temporary Home, Undo It, and Mama's Song at #2 (so close), #7, and #8 respectively. Unfortunately, Undo It was also the second worst single. (The only single to place on both the Best and Worst single chart so I guess that's an achievement lol)

Winners Announced: First Annual Fan Poll - "The Best of 2010" | New Country Music, Listen to Songs & Video | Roughstock.com

allamericangirl8

Dang, if we hadn't played by the rules, #1 album would be PO. Oh well. I'll take three.

Interesting to see UI in top 10 singles and top 5 worst singles. I agree and even voted for two of the five singles on there. Everything else is just sad. There were worse singles out there, and all three of those singles are undeniably catchy.

The Band Perry > Lady Antebellum forever!

Anyhow, in general I was in agreement with this list, although I would've liked Mr. Lady A to have made the Male Vocalists list, but perhaps he doesn't count?

CUFan7

Great job you guys! I voted fairly, and I'm glad to see these results. The Danny Gokey thing is kinda weird...

Claire2004

Love this part:
Carrie Underwood may have been very green and ‘wooden’ when she started out but if anyone saw the Play On Tour, they witnessed a women completely ready to win an CMA Entertainer of the Year Award (like Brad Paisley just did).