Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10: Blown Away vs. Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Blown Away vs. Cupid's Got A Shotgun

• Blown Away

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Cupid's Got A Shotgun

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cole

Blown Away has remained the undefeated champion this whole competition, with an unprecedented 10 straight victories that were not even close!

This week BA faces Cupid and his shotgun.....will the god of love emerge victorious?

*These rounds are going to get faster and faster,with only about 6 days to vote, so choose quickly!*

cole

If you are smart, and you are in the WAW alliance like me, you will vote the weaker song to the next round.

Hint, hint, wink, wink.

pandy

Although I love Cupid's got a Shotgun I think Blown Away is the better song.

gocountrymusic

Blown Away is the stronger song, love them both but Blown Away is the better of the two IMO. Looking forward to the next round. It should be a close one.

Stacey.

Blown Away >>>>

Cupid's Got A Shoutgun is probs my least favourite track on the album, although I do still like it ofc.

ramb

I lost the BA-GIG battle. I thought GIG was gonna win that one.
Any way, I trust WAW will give BA a run for its money.
I voted for BA today, it's way better than CGAS (which I love!)

Farawayhills

Another round that wasn't easy for me to make a choice - but in the end, I'm giving my vote to BA

Both songs are "new level" for Carrie, and CGAS is definitely a direction I'd like to see her explore more often. As has been said, It would be a good choice for Carrie and Brad to perform together at the CMA. Both the music and the vocal suit Carrie, in my view - she also shows a lot of feisty attitude in this song, which is one of her co-writes (interestingly, with the two writers who gave her "Blown Away")

So, not an easy choice - but I think BA does edge out as the stronger theme, with a more varied vocal delivery