Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10: The Night Before (Life Goes On) vs I Ain't in Checotah Anymore

"The Night Before (Life Goes On)" vs "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore"

• "The Night Before (Life Goes On)"

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore"

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No song has won more than 2 rounds, and "Some Hearts" wasn't an exception.

Both "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore" and "Some Hearts" received 13 votes in round 9, but the song co-written by Carrie advanced because it was chosen by the first answerer clr_hilary.

In this round, "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" vs "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore".

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

maddkat

Staff member
If the NBLGO doesn't win this round there is no justice in the world!!

however I do like IAICA and voted for it last round.Glad to see it made it through

epicamends

If TNBLGO doesn't win this by a landslide....

Seriously, though, I've been super surprised by most of the SH rounds.

Burst

One of the top 3 songs on the album vs the worst song on the album... hmm..

TNBLGO by a ton!

PRGuy79

I voted for IAICAM last time because it was Carrie's love song to her hometown, but I am going with TNBLGO this time - that chorus gets me every time. How can you NOT sing along at the top of your lungs?!? "Tomorrow, she'll be rollin' down I-10, Baton Rouge, LSU, 18 years in her rearview." A perfect coming-of-age song.