Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11: Cowboy Casanova vs Look At Me

Cowboy Casanova vs Look At Me

• Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Look At Me

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

Well, CC continues its winning streak by defeating Unapologize. Now, it's time for CC and Look At Me to go head to head.

Look At Me is one of my personal favorites!

Cps235

As much as I love "Cowboy Casanova", I voted for "Look At Me". Truly one of the best ballads Carrie has ever done. So beautiful. I love how Carrie paints a mental picture in my head whenever I listen to "Look At Me". Truly an amazing song!

PRGuy79

I love "Look at Me", but which song is signature Carrie? And which one is a co-write? I have to go with "Cowboy Casanova" again.

Burst

The only time I vote for Cowboy Casanova is the time when it loses horribly... Look at Me is one of her forgettable songs imo.

referee

The opening number in the Play on tour CC was great the way they did it I saw it 4 times in concert and loved it every time with Carrie coming up thru the stage. I think I like that better then the opening number for this tour the way it happens. The stage for Blown Away tour is huge.

epicamends

CC. I think LAM is a beautiful song, but I pretty much never have the urge to listen to it. Plus, it's a cover, so I voted for CC. ;)