Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 11: Don't Forget to Remember Me vs The Night Before (Life Goes On)

"Don't Forget to Remember Me" vs "The Night Before (Life Goes On)"

• "Don't Forget to Remember Me"

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • "The Night Before (Life Goes On)"

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In this round, "Don't Forget to Remember Me" vs "The Night Before (Life Goes On)".

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

Burst

Tough decision. They're #2 and #3 on the album, but they switch so often. I'll vote later.

maddkat

Staff member
this one is hard!
DFTRM is such a sentimental favorite,but NBLGO is so under rated! It so should have been single #5.

Going with NBLGO

Manchs

^ TNBLGO is anything but overrated lol Everyone loves it and says how it should have been a single lol

carebear4eva

this one is hard!
DFTRM is such a sentimental favorite,but NBLGO is so under rated! It so should have been single #5.

Going with NBLGO

TNB(LGO) may have been under-rated by industry/Carrie/general fans, but certainly not here on CFs! It's worshiped! :p

pklongbeach

DFTRM is writing/singing pefection.
And it propells the Carrie-story forward.
I love it.
(This is what I would play if I wanted to convince someone that Carrie is a legitimate singer and not just a fembot who can hit glory notes.)

PRGuy79

I really love both. Such a tough choice. So I voted for TNBLGO because it is the underdog - up against a single.

Gator

My vote goes to DFTRM. Love that song. I believe it is under-appreciated as a single and expected it to perform much better that it has sales wise.

I must agree that TNBLGO is under-rated. That's a fine song also.

epicamends

This one is actually really tough. TNB(LGO) is one of my absolute favourites from the album, but DFTRM holds a very special place in my heart. I think both songs are quite underrated.

gocountrymusic

Had to go with Don't Forget To Remember Me. It was one of my favorite's a while back and and I started listening to it a lot more as I apply to Grad School and prepare for what's next.