Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**ROUND 12: All-American Girl vs. Twisted

AAG or Twisted?

• All-American Girl

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Twisted

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

countrymusicfan15

The final round!!! Twisted has been patiently waiting to make its debut in this game, and now it faces off against All-American Girl. Who will win?!?!

Voting will be open for 3 days.

My vote goes to "All-American Girl" based on the sequence: "Get Out of This Town" > "All-American Girl" > ...> "Twisted" > ... (in both terms of favorite status and listened to times)

------

I think this is one of the last rounds

CarrieFan928

All-American Girl for me. I love Twisted but the former just tells a great story with a fun melody and it's so well-written too. Twisted would still be in my top 5 from Carnival Ride though.

Burst

I voted AAG. I've always found Twisted good, but not a standout track.

I still think the finale should've had either Just a Dream, I Know You Won't, or So Small in it though :(

desubear

K, now I'm just voting against AAG out of spite that it beat YWFT. Y'all are crazy.

lol i feel like doing that. i cant believe AAG beat YWFT (what a downer) but im still voting for AAG. never really loved twisted although it was a great song

mlawlor

A-AG. It's the song that brought me on the "Carnival Ride" on country radio. Twisted is nice, but I clearly remember it being the only song I didn't listen to/get acquainted with when preparing to see my first Carrie concert.