Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5: Temporary Home vs. This Time

Temporary Home vs This Time

• Temporary Home

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • This Time

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

Sorry, I forgot the poll closed yesterday lol.
Here is your new battle: current champion Temporary Home versus This Time. I know This Time has a few big supporters around here.
Poll closes in 5 days.

Zman312

This one is pretty easy for me as I love "This Time", such a light hearted song. GREAT DRIVING SONG!!!

carebear4eva

You! Schrodinger! Cat-boy!

I posted something in the concert review thread, but you missed it! Hmmm...I should probably VM you or something...I think I'm going to do that...Okay, bye :)

Schrodinger

You! Schrodinger! Cat-boy!

I posted something in the concert review thread, but you missed it! Hmmm...I should probably VM you or something...I think I'm going to do that...Okay, bye :)

I just finished the response this morning - I replied in concert review that I started a new thread in Books & Magazines, since my reply was rather long ;)

allamericangirl8

I liked carebear4eva's post until I realized he meant the injustice was TT beating TH or something (thought he meant TH advancing to this round instead of WCIS).

Sighsighsigh. WCIS is one of the best songs Carrie's ever recorded and head and shoulders above every song off of the album, but whatever. You people are just impossible to please. Pft.

Voted This Time because it's top 3 from the album for me (behind WCIS and LAM).

carebear4eva

I liked carebear4eva's post until I realized he meant the injustice was TT beating TH or something (thought he meant TH advancing to this round instead of WCIS).

Sighsighsigh. WCIS is one of the best songs Carrie's ever recorded and head and shoulders above every song off of the album, but whatever. You people are just impossible to please. Pft.

Voted This Time because it's top 3 from the album for me (behind WCIS and LAM).

No, you silly Lil-Wayne-wannabe-fan! I meant WCIS losing to TH.

I like TH and TT about the same.

gocountrymusic

I got to say, I think this pairings so far have been really smart so far. I don't know if you chose the randomly or intentionally but great job. I have to go with This Time. It is just light-hearted fun and Carrie kills it live. I am glad that TH go some recognition though.

maddkat

Staff member
with WCIS having been defeated (still don't see how) I voted for TH.
TT is at best just ok.

Schrodinger

Come on all you TH fans - we gotta get the vote out!!!!! TH is very special to Carrie & hey how can not like a song where the idea came from a hockey player. So all you NHL fans get to voting. A vote for TH is a vote for hockey!!!!:p

simonplay

Temporary Home!

TT is my least favorite from PO. I dont like how Carrie sound in TT, she sound like a chipmunk! lol

Schrodinger

Temporary Home!

TT is my least favorite from PO. I dont like how Carrie sound in TT, she sound like a chipmunk! lol

What an awesome idea! Carrie does an album with the Chipmunks! We know she already loves the real ones. I wonder if she has Chipwreked on her ipod. I'm sure TS has Whip My Hair on hers.