Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6: Temporary Home vs Cowboy Casanova

Temporary Home vs Cowboy Casanova

• Temporary Home

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supercarriefan

Temporary Home won the last battle by a large margin, so let's see how it fares against fan favorite Cowboy Casanova. Poll closes in 5 days.

allamericangirl8

When I first heard the album, TH.

But lately, I keep coming back to CC. I still think it's her best single selection to date. I can't imagine a better lead single from any album ever (barring Welcome to the Jungle).

I still remember listening attentively to The Wolf online and crying when I heard that odd version of CC. And when Danielle extracted the audio from the video and everybody had a version of the song with that dumb jukebox part at the beginning lol. That version got at least 1000 plays on my iPod before I bought the single.

thunder92

Cowboy Casanova! One of my all time favorites from Carrie and my 2nd favorite (sometimes first) off of Play On

NC State Carrie Fan

Temporary Home is so great cause its Carrie talking about her faith which I love since im a Christian....but I think Cowboy Casanova was her best song era besides Before He Cheats and I love the song and the video and ive been addicted to it lately

gocountrymusic

Wow close poll, went with TH this time around. I just listened to both of them and the part of the song where Carrie voice sounds like might break like she's about to cry still gets me. CC is the perfect blend of pop, rock and country and an excellent choice for a lead single.

carebearcarrie

I went with Cowboy Casanova. Even though I find the video a little strange. Cowboy Casanova in my opinion is the one song I dont think comes off the best live. She really has to concentrate on her breathing for it to come out amazing. But even then-Ii guess it must just be me- I just dont like it live, it doesn't give off the same energy as the record version. I do think its her best "boy-bash" song right behind GG though.

ydumarp

hard choices! both are my most favorite songs from Play On. CC is addicting and TH is tearjerking.

But I finally went with TH. :)

thunder92

This may be a dumb question but how are we voting? Are we basing it off our favorites or what we think is the better song.

My choices are different depending on which one lol