Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 7: Inside Your Heaven vs Some Hearts

"Inside Your Heaven" vs "Some Hearts"

• "Inside Your Heaven"

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • "Some Hearts"

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pitocco

Haters gon' hate.

"Inside Your Heaven" slays life. Dethroned Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" from #1 (Which Bo Bice's rendition, Rihanna's "Pon de Replay", Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone", etc. failed to do), biggest-selling single of the year despite releasing late, gazillion weeks at #1 on Country physical singles chart, certified Gold TWICE without getting a Platinum certification, charted on Hot Country Songs without promotion whatsoever, etc. The first utterances of the Country Legend.
omg, this!! LOOL I never knew IHY was so hated; I don't know why!

Both "Some Hearts" and "Inside Your Heaven" played an important role when I first knew Carrie Underwood (and now she is the most important artist to me).

I didn't know that "Inside Your Heaven" was not liked by someone until I opened this thread :)

epicamends

Haters gon' hate.

"Inside Your Heaven" slays life. Dethroned Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" from #1 (Which Bo Bice's rendition, Rihanna's "Pon de Replay", Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone", etc. failed to do), biggest-selling single of the year despite releasing late, gazillion weeks at #1 on Country physical singles chart, certified Gold TWICE without getting a Platinum certification, charted on Hot Country Songs without promotion whatsoever, etc. The first utterances of the Country Legend.

I don't really care about what it did on any charts, I care about the quality of the song.

allamericangirl8

Welp, I knew about Carrie since Idol. Even though I rooted for her, I didn't have any desire to hear anything she had to offer until AAG and SS (DISCLAIMER: I HAD NOT HEARD WASTED YET). So I guess I don't understand the emotional attachment, especially since the song is so low quality (in context with her catalog).

I'm with Jess here. I'm voting based on song quality, not on the importance of the song. I do quite like the climax in Carrie's Idol performance, but everything about the studio one screams "bland." I bet TGFH listens to it to fall asleep at night.

liveasong

Welp, I knew about Carrie since Idol. Even though I rooted for her, I didn't have any desire to hear anything she had to offer until AAG and SS (DISCLAIMER: I HAD NOT HEARD WASTED YET). So I guess I don't understand the emotional attachment, especially since the song is so low quality (in context with her catalog).

I'm with Jess here. I'm voting based on song quality, not on the importance of the song. I do quite like the climax in Carrie's Idol performance, but everything about the studio one screams "bland." I bet TGFH listens to it to fall asleep at night.

HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA! Omg. You slayed me Nicole!!!

But IYH > SH >>>>>>>>>> TGFzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CarrieU_AUS

Some Hearts gets my vote! One of the most played Carrie songs for me! Funny how we all love different songs for different reasons!