Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Cowboy Casanova vs Quitter

Cowboy Casanova vs Quitter

• Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Quitter

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

allamericangirl8

Quitter winning the entire game would be the ultimate revenge for me. So that. Plus it's one of my favorites. Haters gonna hate.

gocountrymusic

Went with quitter for this one. The "gloss" that is usually associated with pop-country music (and criticized) really works for this song. It's also just a another feel good song and Carrie has certain talent for picking happy songs that aren't cheesy.

simonplay

I liked Quitter at the beginning of the era but now not so much!

Voted for Cowboy Casanova again!

Farawayhills

"Quitter" is from the same Max Martin/Shellback team responsible for the three songs that have given the current Taylor Swift album such a negative reaction from many Country fans. Carrie tried the experiment first, got an arguably more interesting song, gave it some more touches of Country instrumentation, and sang it without the apparent note of sarcasm in Taylor's lead single. The melody remains anchored in Pop music, though, and Carrie kept her version as just an album track.

While it shows Carrie's versatility, neither song is really my favourite style. I'll vote here for Cowboy Casanova, though, as having the stronger impact

bs63093

so heres my story on CC, I loved it the week it ame out cuz it was the first carrie sigle but then i got so sick of it, thats why i ADORE GG cuz its so good and i listen to it everyday with pure energy on my phone or radio, cc i dont even have it on my phone only if its on the radio cuz its carrie. Quitter would have really been huge for carrie, it wouldve been her YOU BELONG WITH ME of PO, i love it

allamericangirl8

Unpopular Taylor Swift opinion: You Belong With Me is so bad, it shouldn't've even made the album, much less become a smash single. They should've gone with Forever & Always as a single instead. :p