Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 8: Some Hearts vs We're Young and Beautiful

"Some Hearts" vs "We're Young and Beautiful"

• "Some Hearts"

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • "We're Young and Beautiful"

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was easy for "Some Hearts" to defeat "Inside Your Heaven".

In this round, "Some Hearts" vs "We're Young and Beautiful"

Voting will be open for 3 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

epicamends

Thank goodness SH won the last round.

But I'm voting for WYAB in this round. I've never been super crazy about the studio version of Some Hearts, something about the production turns me off. I listen to the Stripped version of it far more often.

gocountrymusic

I feel like both of the songs are very fitting with the Some Hearts album and the underlying coming of age theme through out. When I first listened to the album I liked Some Hearts a lot more, recently though I've come to appreciate the latter and genuinely enjoy, so We're Young and Beautiful gets my vote.

Carrieflattsfan

"We're Young And Beautiful," it's always been one of my favorite songs on SH.

I think it's vastly underrated; the personality, vocal performance and production are just perfect.

Fun fact: My Dad, who isn't a Carrie fan, thinks WYAB is a cute song. :p

epicamends

I never realized how severely WYAB is underrated. I thought it would win this poll by a landslide. lol. Apparently my opinions on the songs off Some Hearts are very different than the vast majority of this forum. ;)

desubear

Thank goodness SH won the last round.

But I'm voting for WYAB in this round. I've never been super crazy about the studio version of Some Hearts, something about the production turns me off. I listen to the Stripped version of it far more often.

love the stripped version <3

allamericangirl8

"We're Young And Beautiful," it's always been one of my favorite songs on SH.

I think it's vastly underrated; the personality, vocal performance and production are just perfect.

This. It's my favorite uptempo from SH. I actually love the title track and got a non-Carrie fan to stan hardcore for it, but WYAB is probably in my top 10 Carrie songs. I knew it would lose, though. It's pretty much always been incredibly underrated. I can see why, but still, I love everything about it. The lyrics, Carrie's delivery, and it's just a charming song. I love her half-time performance of it. I'd love to see it brought back into the setlist. If Carrie can bring back random CR tracks, I can't see why she wouldn't bring in random SH tracks, especially since there are so many good, underplayed songs to choose from (TNB, WYAB, TWII, SWG, IJCLAL, SH, DFTRM, etc).

Carrieflattsfan

This. It's my favorite uptempo from SH. I actually love the title track and got a non-Carrie fan to stan hardcore for it, but WYAB is probably in my top 10 Carrie songs. I knew it would lose, though. It's pretty much always been incredibly underrated. I can see why, but still, I love everything about it. The lyrics, Carrie's delivery, and it's just a charming song. I love her half-time performance of it. I'd love to see it brought back into the setlist. If Carrie can bring back random CR tracks, I can't see why she wouldn't bring in random SH tracks, especially since there are so many good, underplayed songs to choose from (TNB, WYAB, TWII, SWG, IJCLAL, SH, DFTRM, etc).

I love every track from SH, but I'm sick of hearing "Some Hearts" and "Get Outta This Town," I want some surprises next tour. :p

She's performed TWII, TNB, WYAB and SWG like, twice in her entire career. Tragic. :(

And what's up with throwing out LLA and DYTAM? Boo, Carrie.

gocountrymusic

I love every track from SH, but I'm sick of hearing "Some Hearts" and "Get Outta This Town," I want some surprises next tour. :p

She's performed TWII, TNB, WYAB and SWG like, twice in her entire career. Tragic. :(

And what's up with throwing out LLA and DYTAM? Boo, Carrie.

She threw out Leave Love Alone out too? I didn't realize. Both that and DYTAM deserve to be on the setlist.