Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 9: I Ain't in Checotah Anymore vs Some Hearts

"I Ain't in Checotah Anymore" vs "Some Hearts"

• "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore"

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • "Some Hearts"

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round 9: "I Ain't in Checotah Anymore" vs "Some Hearts"

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

gocountrymusic

I Ain't in Checotah Anymore! I wish she would sing this at the Opry just to change it up or even on the floating stage during her tour.

thunder92

I love both songs, but my vote(and im the only one so far lol) goes to some hearts. Nothing about it I can specifically say I like better, I just do. Its one of my favorites off of the album.

EDIT: I would have chosen IAICA as single number 2 instead of DFTRM (love the song but not for radio..at least after JTTW)

Pitocco

IAICA is my JAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! XD Omg I used to lose my mind when she sang this on the CR tour. It gets my vote!! XD

desubear

this is super hard. IAICA was the first carrie song i listened to (aside from those which i heard on the radio without knowing who sang them BHC, Wasted)

pklongbeach

SH.

When Carrie does traditional pop, it's sooo good :D

And Diane Warren is queen of all things.
SH got shopped around like a old dress at a garment sale. Its like a decade old.
As much as I liked seeing Warrens name on the album, I wished it could have been a huge Warren hit, not one of her cast-offs.

Burst

I'm surprised that IAICA is winning. It's good, but burned out fast on me. Some Hearts is great, one of the best on the album, whereas to me, IAICA is one of the worst.

PRGuy79

I have to go with Carrie's love song to her hometown: I Ain't in Checotah Anymore. When she sings: "I'm in a world so wide, it makes me feel small sometimes, I miss those big blue skies, the Oklahoma kind...", it brings a smile to my face each time.

allamericangirl8

Love both, but I went with Some Hearts. It's just the definition of a solid track, and I always thought it was kinda magical. It's unfortunate that this is placed before JTTW on the album because JTTW kinda makes you forget SH's existence.

The good thing about all the upsets of the past few rounds is that Wasted now has a clear path to victory. :)

thunder92

Love both, but I went with Some Hearts. It's just the definition of a solid track, and I always thought it was kinda magical. It's unfortunate that this is placed before JTTW on the album because JTTW kinda makes you forget SH's existence.

The good thing about all the upsets of the past few rounds is that Wasted now has a clear path to victory. :)

woohoo!

Carrieflattsfan

Ew. "Wine After Whiskey" and TBC take offense.