Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Rumored) Christmas Album

CU4ever

I am SO SO excited to see this news!

On Twitter this was shared

"At the meet and greet in Atlanta #carrieunderwood was asked about her doing a Christmas album. She said that there was one she had planned to do in the past but her label at the time prevented it from happening but that one would be coming in the future but gave no timeline."
-------------------------------------------------------
She has confirmed she WILL be making a Christmas album! I'm just happy she is doing one, I don't care when. I can now die happy XD

maddkat

Staff member
don't believe that tweet for a second. First its second hand info and second I don't for a minute think Carrie would publically call out Sony like that

she's confirmed nothing this just another rumor

CU4ever

^ it seems like that would be an extravagant lie for someone to make up. I hope if anything they just added information, but that she was still asked about it

Countryfan2448

It could be true

Hunter Kelly asked Carrie during her 27th number 1 party for Southbound and she laughed it off [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://t.co/SvLID8vTMX?amp=1[/FONT]

maddkat

Staff member
It could be true

Hunter Kelly asked Carrie during her 27th number 1 party for Southbound and she laughed it off [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://t.co/SvLID8vTMX?amp=1[/FONT]
confused, where in the interview did he ask about a Christmas cd?

CU4ever

I am SO SO excited to see this news!

On Twitter this was shared

"At the meet and greet in Atlanta #carrieunderwood was asked about her doing a Christmas album. She said that there was one she had planned to do in the past but her label at the time prevented it from happening but that one would be coming in the future but gave no timeline."
-------------------------------------------------------
She has confirmed she WILL be making a Christmas album! I'm just happy she is doing one, I don't care when. I can now die happy XD

This was true? ahh