Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour alert Mariah Loses Twins

according to internet business news.com Mariah may have possibly lost her and Nick's twins that are supposed to be due in late April or early May if this is true which hopefully it's not that would be devastating and if she was so shaken after her first miscarriage at christmas 2008 then it would be magnified this time because she's further along and it's twins. though she's actually passed the point where it would be considered a miscarriage anyway

if there were something wrong her doctors wouldn't have let her leave her last appointment January 6th they would've sent her directly to the hospital and all future appearences would be cancelled here's a pic
5.jpg

12russ79

Considering the Internet is killing off one celebrity after another that turns out to be bogus. This is probably not true. And im hopeing its just a very mean hoax!!!

Carrieflattsfan

That's so heartbreaking, if it's true.:( I know Mariah had said she waited to annouce her pregnacy just for the specific reason that she's lost a baby before. Hope this isn't true, for her and Nick's sake.

Cps235

Wow, I hope it is not true. It is sad if this is a make up rumor. I'll keep Mariah & Nick in my prayers.

pklongbeach

She is 40. This happens.
It does. But the fact that she got as far along as she did would make it unexpected at best.
But not many 40 year olds go around having twins. So it is hard to say how dangereous this pregnancy really is.
This is a gross rumour, and I wish for them all the best.