Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Runaway June’s New Music Era

Ummm wow this shocked me! So what is happening with Naomi and Jennifer now?! It’s a shame really because I truly liked them and they seems to get along well.

Also Runaway June was supposed to be going out on tour with Luke Bryan later this year too...

Momin

What nooooo! They were doing so well. They are going to take a hit after this and their current single won't go up. :(

Momin

I really hope they don't continue as a duo and they get another lead singer like the Dixie Chicks did initially.

I really hope they don't continue as a duo and they get another lead singer like the Dixie Chicks did initially.

That’s what I was thinking too...because how are they going to sing all of their old music as a duo! I wonder if they will all break apart.

monkeyboy16

Was there a feud or something within the band? I’m so shocked, but glad they are staying together. They were really starting to hit their stride

Jennifer commented on Hannah’s post yesterday so I doubt there was a huge fight. I’m just shocked that she left in general. I mean, this sounds corny but I wonder if Hannah will be ok financially without RJ...like I’m sure she made a decent amount of money on tour with Carrie but I wonder if she’s done with music and what her career path will be. And I have no clue who Natalie is lol.

lolita55

I was shocked that she left, and I hope there was no feud. It just makes no sense that she would leave a group when they were really starting to hit their stride. Seeing as they already have a new member this has to have been in the works for awhile.

Farawayhills

It certainly doesn't look like a feud - they are posting warm messages of thanks and friendship. (However band breakups, in general, can be complex, and the full story, in many cases, only emerges well after the event)

Both are vocalists, of course, but as instrumentalists, Hannah has been best known for her mandolin work, whereas Natalie is primarily a fiddler - so there may be some change in the group's musical emphasis. (Naomi Cooke usually takes the lead singer role in RJ, and that may not change)

Natalie earlier fronted her own group - Natalie Stovall and the Drive. I follow her on Twitter, and think of her as talented, but sadly, hitherto rather under-rated. I think she will make a strong contribution to the group - and I wish all of them well. I'd be interested to see what Hannah does next. (Her message to fans says that she hopes we well continue to follow her creative endeavours - and she also refers to wanting to evolve and grow)

Reactions: Hil
I watched their interview on Bobby Bones just now. Jennifer basically said how Hannah is making a change in her life and wants to be with her husband in California. And they’re making a Christmas album!

3kramer101

Runaway June New Era

Runaway June New Era (2020-)

Attachments

• C6DB903F-40C9-4BF9-8B70-0231552368EE.jpg
    C6DB903F-40C9-4BF9-8B70-0231552368EE.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • C7C65384-ED53-4F26-8252-49348713EE9F.jpg
    C7C65384-ED53-4F26-8252-49348713EE9F.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 73256C59-C139-4D41-8C3B-2419CB3B80A9.jpg
    73256C59-C139-4D41-8C3B-2419CB3B80A9.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 750C5057-AD71-4B85-ADEB-FD163C4A4870.jpg
    750C5057-AD71-4B85-ADEB-FD163C4A4870.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6

maddkat

Staff member
They're releasing a new single - We Were Rich. Word is they have re recorded it with Natalie.

Momin

That's just sad. Don't think there is any future for this band any more. So much changing constantly.

Momin

These poor guys have been through so many changeups - I hope they get the success they deserve.