Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia Raids Gay People's Homes

clh_hilary

Russia Raids Gay People's Homes | Advocate.com

The Russian government's new law condemning so-called gay propaganda has now encouraged people to report their LGBT neighbors to local authorities.
A notice allegedly from the government says any person who suspects that a neighbor or tenant disseminates "homosexual propaganda" should contact the police immediately, Gay Star News and O-Blog-Dee-O-Blog-Da report.
"Increase your vigilance when you talk to your neighbors, when you are checking your mail and in elevators," the notice says, according to a translation. "You can easily become a target of homosexual propaganda. There is one step from being homosexual and to start propaganda of homosexualism and molesting decent people."
Russian prosecutors reportedly raided the home of activist and lawyer Nikolai Alexeyev. According to Reuters, officials ransacked Alexeyev's home and removed several pieces of electronic equipment.
"Do you think this is all legal?" Alexeyev said to reporters inside his apartment after the raid. "What if they now start raiding flats every day, for instance?
The raid was spurred by a Russian parliament member who lodged a complaint against Alexeyev.

pklongbeach

Maybe its straight people who are "choosing".

Maybe God made everyone gay and through evolution and cultural exploration the populus became increasingly "straight minded".

bigbluegrl23

I actually heard a straight woman homophobe say the other day "if I could choose to be straight, why can't you!?" I was like "aww honey, you're attractive to women also? I take it that's what you're implying since you choose men. She got super uncomfortable. Made me happy.
Becca

Linkon

Here are really nice and interesting to know about your hometown. I would like to appreciate it and also like to say thanks to you for your sharing. Do you have transportable homes or relocatable cabins in your area?

Last edited:

lolita55

I don't know why these gay people just don't stop being gay. Is a choice really worth all this?

I hope you are joking.. I am not a lesbian, nor do I have any gay or lesbian friends, but who cares if you are gay.. How is it directly affecting/hurting you if someone is gay?

lolita55

Russia Raids Gay People's Homes | Advocate.com

The Russian government's new law condemning so-called gay propaganda has now encouraged people to report their LGBT neighbors to local authorities.
A notice allegedly from the government says any person who suspects that a neighbor or tenant disseminates "homosexual propaganda" should contact the police immediately, Gay Star News and O-Blog-Dee-O-Blog-Da report.
"Increase your vigilance when you talk to your neighbors, when you are checking your mail and in elevators," the notice says, according to a translation. "You can easily become a target of homosexual propaganda. There is one step from being homosexual and to start propaganda of homosexualism and molesting decent people."
Russian prosecutors reportedly raided the home of activist and lawyer Nikolai Alexeyev. According to Reuters, officials ransacked Alexeyev's home and removed several pieces of electronic equipment.
"Do you think this is all legal?" Alexeyev said to reporters inside his apartment after the raid. "What if they now start raiding flats every day, for instance?
The raid was spurred by a Russian parliament member who lodged a complaint against Alexeyev.

Russia should be ashamed of themsevles for even passing this law.. So basically if someone does not like you, they can report you for this crime, whether it is true or not..

clh_hilary

Russia should be ashamed of themsevles for even passing this law.. So basically if someone does not like you, they can report you for this crime, whether it is true or not..

They are trying to pass a law to arrest people for speaking foreign words that have Russian substitutes in public.

carebear4eva

I hope you are joking.. I am not a lesbian, nor do I have any gay or lesbian friends, but who cares if you are gay.. How is it directly affecting/hurting you if someone is gay?

Haha, I assure you I was joking...I'm gay myself and definitely agree with you x)