Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad Day for my Family

Ann055

My Dad passed away today. He was diagnosed with cancer again 2 1/2 months ago. He had a kidney removed two months ago, however there were some spots in his other kidney and his lungs. He developed an infection and never got rid of it. His remaining kidney failed. He beat colon cancer 10 years ago almost to the day.

He was married to my Mother for 58 1/2 years and led quite a successful and happy life -- always on the go until his body would no longer let him.

My Mom, brother and sister-in-law, both of my sons and my daughter-in-law and two grandchildren and myself were all with him when he passed. He was tired and ready to go so he is at peace now.

Til I See You Again...

opry051008

I'm so sorry for your loss Ann. I'm glad your dad was able to have those extra 10 years. It sounds like he enjoyed life as much as he could until he was ready to go. You and your family will be in my prayers.

liz278

Ah Ann, I am soooo sorry! I know that you had asked for prayers a while ago. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this grieving process. I know you will See Him Again! And as Carrie said "this is our temporary home" so now he is in his permanent home.

bluetb4

Ann, so sorry to hear about your Dad. He sounds like he was a great person and a real fighter. Thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Suellen

Ann, I'm so sorry to hear about your father. Will say a prayer for your father and also keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

12russ79

Ann so sorry for your loss..I didn't know your father but to raise a great person like you he must of been quite a man..Your always in my prayers my friend but I'll also pray for your family to help them through the grieving process..
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY(!) And you will SEE HIM AGAIN!!

AIgrl06

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ann. It's beautiful that he had his closest loved ones with him when he passed. You and your entire family are in my thoughts.

jbrown

My sincerest condolence to you and your family Ann and may God will give you strength and inner peace on this difficult times. Keep the happy and good memories flowing.

cassie2

Staff member
Ann,I believe when we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. I extend my most sincere condolences to you and your family. May the precious memories of your father live in your heart always.

rainbow1

I just saw this, Ann. I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad. I will be praying for you, your sons, and your mom. We love you here, Ann.