Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad Day for my Family

Zman312

I am so sorry for you loss Ann. At least now you know he is in a peaceful place and free of pain!
God Bless you and your family!

DizzyDollyDee

You have my deepest sympathy Ann. Treasure your memories and discuss them as a family often so you always pass on the treasure he was!

jaylee50

So sorry for your loss Ann. Your father was so blessed to be surrounded by his loving family. Cancer surely takes its toll as it seems to be everywhere. So sorry your dad and the rest of your family had to experience the sorrow and helplessness of this dreaded disease.
May your father rest in peace, and may peace also embrace the rest of you.

Ann055

Thank you for all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. We spent the day yesterday at the funeral home and lots of Dad's friends were there telling stories. He was much loved and so many are going to miss him. The funeral is this afternoon. It's still hard to believe he's gone from us because it happened so quickly but I know he is no longer in pain and is now watching over all of us.