Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See You Again!

dsfox2009

I also LOVE SYA! Hoewever, I am not sure if it is in the running for a single choice. Not only would that make more than half of the albums singles the first few tracks on the album (Carrie usually has one or two of the album's singles come from the middle parts of her albums, and BA and TBC are either confirmed or definite shoe-ins for singles at this point...), but it is also one of the more pop sounding tracks on the album. It would be a great choice if her team was looking to branch out and release a single for the AC audience, though! But I've been wrong many times before, so there is still hope for the song :p

^^And I have to disagree with the "oh-oh-ohhhh" comment above. That's the part that makes the song for me. I'm not sure it would still have it's charm if it weren't for that little tidbit, for me at least!

jptexas

I love the last harmony run by the background singers. I think it's 4 part. If I were picking the song for Narnia, I would've picked this one over TAPFU. Maybe they thought is was too spiritual.
Either way, the song is really great. Anybody that has lost a loved one, and that's probably everyone over 21, can relate to this song.