Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selling two tickets for Carrie’s San Antonio concert Monday April 18. Great seats!!!

luisleal13

Hi!

I’m selling two tickets for Carrie’s San Antonio concert this Monday April 18.

I bought these tickets since November and unfortunately I will not be able to attend the concert because of work.

Great seats, you will see Carrie very close. Section 8, Row 9, Seats 1 and 2.

I am trying to attach the image of the purchase price which was $560 for both tickets but I am not able to do it since I don't know how to put the URL. I can send the image through mail if you are interested. It was a VIP a package and I am not sending the merchandise, just the tickets for the concert.

I am asking $500 for both tickets.

I checked with ticketmaster and the tickets for the concert can be transferred. Since they are “will call” I will notify them of the transfer of the tickets and send the buyer copy of my driver’s license and copy of the credit card I used for the purchase with only the last four digits uncovered.

It is an awesome opportunity to see Carrie up close!

Please contact me with any questions!

Thanks!
Luis