Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept 21, 2019] Houston, TX Toyota Center

Smokyiiis

that doesn't seem too out of line

No, not for a Friday or Saturday night gig, but I sure wouldn't think it was good for a weekday night show, especially for those of us working. I admit I was late the following morning after the San Antonio concert.

Countryfan2448

Maybe she wanted to give people a chance to get into their seats
Maybe she had to feed her baby Jacob
Maybe she had a problem with something
Maybe she is sick
Maybe she wanted Maddie and Tae (Maddie is from Houston (Sugarland) the spotlight

I hope she had fun in Houston and the people did too.

txacar

^ that is a lot of empty seats, I'm not ready to see the numbers for Houston.. lol (even if that was for the weather)

2016 was a sellout and there were even more empty seats. I looked at every section on Friday and it appeared there were 1,500 - 2,000 seats available. My section was sold out, but there were only 4 rows present for the concert. I'm anxious to see the actual numbers.

simonplay

2016 was a sellout and there were even more empty seats. I looked at every section on Friday and it appeared there were 1,500 - 2,000 seats available. My section was sold out, but there were only 4 rows present for the concert. I'm anxious to see the actual numbers.

It wasn't a sellout.. 9,684 / 10,624 $677,934.

She will do about the same numbers I guess.

sco

Carrie could have move it to another date since some couldn't get there

It’s likely not that simple. There are contractual obligations involving the venue that would come into play

As far as her being ‘late’. 50 minutes between opener and headliner isn’t far out of line. 30 minutes or more is pretty much expected. Any number of issues could have caused a delay including technical difficulties with the equipment.

Countryfan2448

Stephanie Nasta
@StephanieNasta
·
6m

@carrieunderwood
flew out to Houston on Saturday from Virginia after 2 cancelled flights on Thursday due to the storms to stand with my daughter Holli in the Pitt! Amazing experience! Was back on the ground in Virginia 24 hours later! Amazingly talented women! Well done!!!!

Countryfan2448

It’s likely not that simple. There are contractual obligations involving the venue that would come into play

As far as her being ‘late’. 50 minutes between opener and headliner isn’t far out of line. 30 minutes or more is pretty much expected. Any number of issues could have caused a delay including technical difficulties with the equipment.

Well sorry, for voicing my thoughts but anyway. they move it a week later in 2016.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Stephanie Nasta[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@StephanieNasta
·
6m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
@carrieunderwood
flew out to Houston on Saturday from Virginia after 2 cancelled flights on Thursday due to the storms to stand with my daughter Holli in the Pitt! Amazing experience! Was back on the ground in Virginia 24 hours later! Amazingly talented women! Well done!!!![/FONT]

txacar

I've seen all of Carrie's concerts twice, and each time she sang IKYW she either had a cold or it was near the end of the tour and her voice was gone on the high notes. Last night, I finally got to see her perform IKYW in all her glory. It was, without doubt, her best vocal performance of the night, or any night IMO. That performance alone was worth the price of admission and all of the traffic headaches trying to get there. I love her albums, love her TV performances, but hearing her live is on a whole other level. No words.