Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept 22, 2019] Lafayette, LA Cajundome

maddkat

Staff member
start time 7PM local
openers Maddie & Tae and Runaway June

https://www.wbrz.com/news/dream-to-...ng-true-for-teen-with-inoperable-brain-tumor/

BATON ROUGE - A group of people anxiously awaited the arrival of a Live Oak High School student at Rotolo's Pizzeria on Millerville Road Wednesday Morning.Julianne Long, who goes by Juju, was expecting some news Wednesday but had no idea it would be so exciting! Diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor in 2010, Long has been a St. Jude patient for nine years. Earlier this year she suffered a massive stroke and continues to deal with memory loss, headaches, weakness and being tired all the time.

But the smile on her face gives none of that away.

"I just try to be as normal as possible," she said.

As Juju and her family arrived at Rotolo's, members of the Dreams Come True organization and Louisiana State Police was there to greet her. Dreams Come True is a non-profit organization granting dreams to children in Louisiana with life-threatening illnesses. Organization Executive Director Becky Prejean surprised Juju with her dream, which is meeting Carrie Underwood. This Sunday, Juju, along with her brother and parents will attend Underwood's concert in Lafayette and meet the singer. The experience is going to be that much more memorable for Juju, who says Underwood inspired her to start singing.

The announcement took a few minutes to sink in.

"I was pretty shocked, I was not expecting to meet Carrie Underwood," Juju said.

The Louisiana State Police Trooper's Association says it first met Juju at an event a few years ago. LSP has been involved in her life since then, including helping her learn to play guitar. In a couple of weeks, LSP will hold its annual charity fundraiser to support charities, like Dreams Come True. Funds raised from that event are helping to pay for Juju's dream.

"With that money is how we make things like this possible," state trooper Chase Huval said. "To see the smile on her face and see these wishes come through like this, that's why us troopers do what we do every day."

Countryfan2448

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
7m

Three more days until Country’s superstar
@carrieunderwood
is here on her #CryPrettyTour360. What is your favorite Carrie song?

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
Sep 18

The countdown starts NOW for The Cry Pretty Tour 360! There are FOUR days left ’til Carrie Underwood takes the stage at the CAJUNDOME and performs songs from her newest album “Cry Pretty!” Don’t miss out!
Tickets --> bit.ly/2M70k0W

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
Sep 9

#CAJUNDOMECountdown: Less than 2 WEEKS before
@carrieunderwood
is back in Acadiana with her #CryPrettyTour360 on September 22, 2019 - with special guests
@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
! Don't miss this one-of-a-kind experience! Grab your tickets now --> bit.ly/2OXMuMf
Quote Tweet

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
· Sep 3
Are you ready?!!! #CryPrettyTour360 starts back up in one week!

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
Aug 22

#CAJUNDOMECountdown - Just ONE MONTH before Carrie Underwood is #Southbound straight to Acadiana as she brings her #CryPrettyTour360 to the #CAJUNDOME with special guests Maddie & Tae and Runaway June!
Tickets--> bit.ly/2M70k0W

KLFY NEWS 10
@KLFY
·
Sep 13

Isley Thibodeaux was killed by a drunk driver while returning home from the Carrie Underwood concert with her mom in 2016.
Now, the country superstar is honoring the 10-year-old musician with a raffle donation to her Sept. 22 concert at the Cajundome. klfy.com/community/carrie-underwood-donates-vp-package-to-support-support-of-the-isley-thibodeaux-art-music-scholarship-fund/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KLFY…

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
15m

Two more days ‘til we sing along to
@carrieunderwood
with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
. Get your tickets now --> bit.ly/2M70k0W

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
2h

Today is finally here.... so freaking excited to see
@carrieunderwood
tonight in Lafayette at the
@cajundome
this is going to be one hell of a show! #CryPrettyTour360

Theresa Parfait
@tparfait57
·
Sep 20

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Can’t wait to see you on Sunday night in Lafayette

RussBrignac
@cajunmanruss
·
Sep 20

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Me and my wife are gonna see you in Lafayette,La Sunday night. We can't wait to see you in concert. We love you and your singing.

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
Sep 20

2 more days and I’ll see the one and only
@carrieunderwood
AGAIN! This tour has been so amazing in every city she makes a stop and I’m so exited to see her in Lafayette Sunday at the
@cajundome
#CryPrettyTour360 #CountryQueen https://twitter.com/i/status/1175062739892494338

Gabrielle Daigle
@gabmd16
·
Sep 20

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
I’m so excited to see you Sunday in Lafayette!!!
DJWJ
@_Frannncinee
·
Sep 19

@carrieunderwood
You have a concert in Lafayette this Sunday that I will be in attendance to. I’m messaging you because I didn’t receive my Vip package and I’m literally crying because I wanted meet and greet and they sold out so I bought the next best thing and now I don’t have

Jonell
@Jonell09093412
·
Sep 19

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
I am so excited to see you Sunday in Lafayette,La.!!
God is GREAT....my husband dreamed that we were at your concert, and you were singing Cry Pretty.(Just so Happen that is the name of the tour)and look at what God has done for us I Won tickets to live that Dream GOD BLESS,YOU

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
Sep 18

I see this queen
@carrieunderwood
in 4 days on the #CryPrettyTour in Lafayette and I CANNOT wait!! https://twitter.com/i/status/1174361325146923013

Theresa Parfait
@tparfait57
·
Sep 15

@carrieunderwood
these are my grandsons on stage with you in N.O. and this is my granddaughter. My daughter and I are taking her to your concert in Lafayette. She is so excited. That’s all she wanted for Christmas!!!

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
Sep 14

Happy 1 year anniversary to the best album! The tour, the album, everything is just an incredible piece of work!
@carrieunderwood
never disappoints and always has the best! Love love love love

cannot wait to see this tour next weekend in #Lafayette
@cajundome

Bobby
@bpj4410
·
Sep 14

Replying to
@carrieunderwood

@JennyMcCarthy
and 3 others
Will be at your show in Lafayette the 22nd. Fight a rare Pituitary condition called Cushing’s where had brain surgery for 2 tumors & Crohn’s. Would be a blessing if you could help and could meet you as a big fan. Also, a Believer. Thank you
@carrieunderwood

Nelson Clark
@NelsonC61986639
·
Sep 12

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Me and My Wife can't wait to seen you Next Sunday September 22,2019 in Lafayette Louisiana at Cajundome

Jenna
@oubre_jenna
·
Sep 3

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
See ya September 22nd in Lafayette!!

Randi Hunt
@RandiHunt19
·
Jul 30

Replying to
@TheH_Q

@carrieunderwood
and
@opry
Love you Carrie. See you in September. Lafayette, La.

Lady Kate Beauty

(on YouTube

)
@KaitlinEB
·
Jul 4

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
My love and I will be in the PIT of your show in Lafayette, Louisiana!! It’ll be my second time getting to see you live! I can’t wait! Your talent is absolutely extraordinary
@carrieunderwood
!
Sherri Falgout
@SherriFalgout
·
May 4

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
You’re amazing! Been a huge fan since Idol! Can’t wait to see you in Lafayette, LA!

of Country!
Laura
@Forever_Carrie
·
Apr 26

Replying to
@runawayjune
and
@carrieunderwood
Lafayette!!

Sam Lusk
@JagsSuperFan
·
Apr 1

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
YES! YES! Lafayette here we come!! Cant wait!! #CryPretty360 #LetsGo
@KirstenLeFlore

Bailey Collins
@BCollins0316
·
Feb 25

Isaiah agreed to come with me so we will be seeing
@carrieunderwood
in Lafayette in September. SO FREAKING EXCITED

Laura
@Forever_Carrie
·
Dec 25, 2018

@carrieunderwood
We surprised my hard-working nanny with tickets to your concert in Lafayette in Sept!! We cannot wait! Thanks for being a part of our Christmas!!

Jamie Peters
@JamieP120
·
Aug 22, 2018

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Bought my tickets and so excited to see you in concert next year! Driving to Lafayette, LA
@cajundome
with my hubby to see you in September/2019! #CryPrettyTour360 #CantWait #excited

Patricia Marks
@Pmarks337
·
Aug 16, 2018

@carrieunderwood
got my tickets today see you in Lafayette, LA, can't wait. Love you.

Jenna
@oubre_jenna
·
Aug 13, 2018

Did I really just buy tickets to a concert taking place on September 22nd of NEXT year, why yes I did.
@carrieunderwood
see you in Lafayette!!

#CryPrettyTour360

KLFY NEWS 10
@KLFY
·
Aug 8, 2018

Country superstar Carrie Underwood has announced her "The Cry Pretty Tour 360" will come to Lafayette in 2019. klfy.com/news/local/carrie-underwood-returns-to-the-cajundome-in-2019/1354536564?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KLFY…

101.1 WNOE
@1011WNOE
·
Aug 8, 2018

We are excited, too!
@carrieunderwood
is coming to Lafayette 9/22/2019.
Quote Tweet

Maddie

@maddieegrace1
· Aug 8, 2018
I wake up to the news of Carrie being pregnant and a tour
this is so amazing to hear on my last day of summer

KQKI 95.3 FM
@kqki953
·
Aug 8, 2018

Superstar Carrie Underwood announces “The Cry Pretty Tour 360” for 2019 including concert stop at Lafayette Cajundome – KQKI 95.3 FM News news.kqki.com/index.php/2018/08/08/superstar-carrie-underwood-announces-the-cry-pretty-tour-360-for-2019-including-concert-stop-at-lafayette-cajundome/…

Megan
@Megansrobertson
·
4m

Babygirl’s first ever concert! So so excited to see
@carrieunderwood
!! My little care bear! She sure does love her as much as I do!!

#CryPrettyTour360

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
17m

Alright
@carrieunderwood
we are ready to see you tonight. We have been waiting at the
@cajundome
for hours to get in! #CryPrettyTour360 #VIP
@wiiiiiiiiilson

973 The Dawg
@973thedawg
·
1h

@saints
and ⁦
@Seahawks
⁩ are on at the ⁦
@cajundome
⁩ in the Coca Cola Corner before the ⁦
@carrieunderwood
⁩ concert!
EFGHO1XXoAAdrbp

Gotham

Eternal
@odysseyglow
·
1h

I can't wait to see Carrie Underwood live in concert tonight!

holly-ween

@hollyxochihua
·
1h

gave up my free carrie underwood tickets tonight so our best friends can enjoy their 4th wedding anniversary that is also tonight. man i love making people happy

Ashley

@lizzlecolsen
·
1m

In line to see
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
!!!! #CryPrettyTour360

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

amber baudoin
@amberbaudoin12
·
10m

@carrieunderwood
can’t wait to see you tonight in lafayette!!!

Lauren
@RollWithLRo31
·
5m

#cajundome, #neworleans.

#teamcu! - #cryprettytour360. facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2604350589629234&id=431549783576003…

Joe Spadea
@JoeSpadea
·
2m

Great show
@carrieunderwood
!
@beckyspadea
EFHYVyBWsAYb3Ul

#CryPrettyTour360
EFHYU8lXoAAOBs5

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
1h

We are just hours away ‘til
@CarrieUnderwood
takes her 360 degree stage! If joining us, show starts promptly at 7PM, Doors are at 5:30PM! Don’t miss out!

CAJUNDOME
@cajundome
·
Sep 21

Tomorrow is the day! We are excited to have
@CarrieUnderwood
with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@RunawayJune
here in Acadiana!

CU4ever

I'll be here tonight! My first Carrie concert in yearsss. Can anyone tell me how long the show is including Maddie&Tae and Runaway June? Thanks!

Countryfan2448

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
43s

Standing in the VIP line inside waiting to get in and we can hear
@carrieunderwood
doing sound check
@cajundome
! I’m so freaking excited!!!!

Countryfan2448

katelynn chretien
@katelynrenee5
·
55m

my dad just bought me and maddie floor seats to Carrie Underwood tonightt!!!!! He’s seriously the best

king colt

@coltonsandiferr
·
59m

@carrieunderwood
i’m coming for you sis

Countryfan2448

DJWJ@_Frannncinee·1m@djvinom waiting on @carrieunderwood
EFGpZPrXoAAAdhG
Ashley@lizzlecolsen·4mIn the arena now!!!! Dhjsshejhehc I’m so excited #CryPrettyTour360Theresa Parfait@tparfait57·23mWaiting on CARRIE UNDERWOOD
EFHC-i2XUAAKPSX
N I C O L E || P E T T Y@petty_problemz·3m@MaddieandTae @runawayjune both ... waiting on CARRIE *in my @Ludacris voice* #CryPrettyTour360Lee De Leon@ldeleon5·36sHappy 35th Birthday to my gorgeous wife @laceydeleon!! The boys & I are so lucky to have her in our lives. We’re celebrating tonight at the @carrieunderwood concert at the CAJUNDOME!
EFHL1NYXUAAIPtW

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
39m

#CryPrettyTour360 view from above! See you soon,
@cajundome
!!
EFHAGszWkAAAL1I

This is a great photo of the stage.

Countryfan2448

EFHOOP4X4AEJ6Ry
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Laura[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@Forever_Carrie
·
1m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
@Carrieunderwood
!!![/FONT]

Countryfan2448

Sabres Fan 1970

@Sabres_Fan_1970
·
1h

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
and
@cajundome
It's awesome so far!

Our view from above
EFHCiDcXsAALK0i

Carrie U.
@carebearkingdom
·
45m

@maddieandtae
never disappoint!

#CryPrettyTour360
EFHf2zSWsAU9pNa

Rtascani
@Rtascani1
·
15m

@drewbrees
you are a champion and even
@carrieunderwood
us singing it loud!!
@cajundome https://twitter.com/i/status/1175974970389909509

Shea Bearden
@SheaBearden
·
34s

@carrieunderwood

You were perfect. Thanks for always putting on an amazing show!!

#CryPrettyTour360
#MyFeetHurt
#WorthIt

Jordon
@jmordoyne
·
7m

Words cannot describe how incredible this show was!!!
@carrieunderwood
put on one hell of a show at the
@cajundome
alone with
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
this was amazing! #CryPrettyTour360 #cajundome https://twitter.com/i/status/1175980845938593793

Ryan Lee LeJeune
@RyanLeeLeJeune
·
52s

At the
@cajundome
for
@carrieunderwood
The Cry Pretty Tour 360 with
@jasonwfontenot
. #cryprettytour360
EFHtFPHWwAAylAG
EFHtFPGW4AAHuRn

kori_allen
@carriefan4eva1
·
30s

@carrieunderwood
best night ever girl you slayed it....you killed in Lafayette tonight
EFHu2CKXsAAgzAa
EFHu2CAWwAE7Pi4

Megan
@Megansrobertson
·
59s

#CryPrettyTour360 was INCREDIBLE!!
@carrieunderwood
EFHwvP_X4AAT1tQ

Last edited:

CU4ever

I’m truly speechless. This was the best show I’ve ever been to. Carrie blew me away. Everything, from the amazing performances, to the amazing visuals, sound— it wasn’t a concert, it was an experience. I didn’t think I could love Carrie more, but after tonight I do. My mom went with me, who isn’t a massive Carrie fan like us, and even she was speechless and kept remarking about how great of a show it was, and that Carrie put on a really good show. I wish Carrie’s next tour would be in 2020 XD

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
Wow! That’s all I have to say after the show tonight in #Lafayette ! You guys were bringing the
1f525.png
!!! #CryPrettyTour360 #CajunDome #Louisiana

EFICM18WsAE3jzy

EFICM19WkAAgBvE

EFICM19XoAAR7r8

EFICM19XYAApyF0

audreylynnj

It was so much fun taking Lily Faith to her 1st concert!!! We had an absolute blast... I loved watching Lily Faith’s face taking it all in (while sometimes plugging her ears bc “it is so loud!”) A fun and precious memory we will always remember! @carrieunderwood puts on a fabulous show, sharing her faith and her love for her family! Encouraging girls to go for their dreams, never giving up and believing in themselves. �� #cryprettytour360 #carrieunderwood #babygirlforever #girltime #makingmemories

[h=2]973thedawg[/h]@carrieunderwood at the @cajundome !!!

69110151_492667784614879_6526729095060887653_n.jpg

69419721_485938051961393_8665652981738535970_n.jpg

69301386_481031426076353_112578387227574552_n.jpg