Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept 27, 2019] Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena

Countryfan2448

Hannah Gerrard
@hannahgerrard17
·
55m

So excited to be seeing
@carrieunderwood
tomorrow

we’ve come all the way from Wales

Uk to see her perform in her home town

#CryPrettyTour360 #CarrieUnderwood

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
1m

It's The Night Before
@carrieunderwood
's unforgettable #CryPrettyTour360Nashville show!

What song are you most excited to hear?
EFa8sHwXsAYIhTS

Blair
@24Barons
·
16m

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night in Nashville!

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
25m

Before the show begins, you're invited to enjoy a delicious dinner at
@ClubPatronNash
! Check out the themed menu below and reserve your table now: bit.ly/2xjsHzj

@carrieunderwood
| #CryPrettyTour360Nashville
EFa-QXXWkAAaVv5

Carrie Underwood Fan
@CUnews4Fans
·
3h

Today is the day!
@carrieunderwood
headlines
@BrdgstoneArena
tonight!! Soooo excited! #CryPrettyTour360Nashville #CU4EOTY

Megan Clemmons
@MegnDanielle820
·
4h

I GET TO SEE
@carrieunderwood
TODAY!!! #CryPrettyTour360Nashville #CryPrettyTour360

Christopher

@CMcLaughlin14
·
1h

Tonight is the night!! After shopping and eating and more shopping, I’ll head to the hotel to shower then BOOM! The reason I flew across the Atlantic will happen!
@carrieunderwood
live in #Nashville at the
@BrdgstoneArena
!! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTour360Nashville

nashvilletn13
@nashvilletn13
·
3h

Turns out I now have an extra ticket for #CryPrettyTour360Nashville for tonight. $130 obo

@carrieunderwood

@runawayjune

@MaddieandTae

Jackie Gruber
@jgruber14
·
2h

@carrieunderwood
can’t wait to see your concert! Celebrating our 10 year anniversary tonight at your show! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTour360Nashville #canwegetashoutout #anniversary

Casey Earpin LaMora
@TwinCasadilla
·
11m

On my way to Nashville to see #Cryprettytour360 for the second time this year!!!!
Portland, Oregon
Nashville, Tennessee.
Life is good. #Southwest

Ally-Lynn
@carebear_always
·
41m

The fact I’m seeing
@carrieunderwood
on my birthday, in Nashville. This is a dream come true. 12 years in the waiting! Girl I can’t wait to see you tonight.

#CryPrettyTour360

Katrina Griffo

@klgriffo
·
1h

It’s
@carrieunderwood
day here in Nashville AND I’m off from work!!! Best day ever?! #CryPrettyTour360 #SoExcited #HiCarrie

Edward James

@TheEdwardJames_
·
1h

It’s #CryPrettyTour360 Day In Nashville and I cant wait to see these amazing ladies tonight at
@BrdgstoneArena

Brian McCullough
@bpmccullough
·
1h

On our way from Philly to Nashville to celebrate 40 years w/
@carrieunderwood
in Nashville @bridgestonearena #CryPrettyTour360

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
1h

9th trip this year, 8th since June, 7 of those to see the most awesome
@carrieunderwood
!! Badass show in Nashville tonight!!!!

#CryPrettyTour360

Christopher

@CMcLaughlin14
·
1h

Tonight is the night!! After shopping and eating and more shopping, I’ll head to the hotel to shower then BOOM! The reason I flew across the Atlantic will happen!
@carrieunderwood
live in #Nashville at the
@BrdgstoneArena
!! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTour360Nashville

Ally-Lynn
@carebear_always
·
2h

@carrieunderwood
today is my 21st birthday & I’ll be at your show tonight in GA. Can’t wait to see you & sing my little heart out

#CryPrettyTour360

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
19m

#FlashbackFriday to some of our favorite
@carrieunderwood
appearances at Bridgestone Arena.

#CryPrettyTour360Nashville
EFfTKjcWkAsmMxo

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
34m

Don't forget to have a look at our bag policy before you head to Bridgestone Arena!

Bag policy: bit.ly/2Axnaq8
@carrieunderwood
EFfUw_SWoAA0jdq

Last edited:

LilUnderwood

So excited for tomorrow!! I can’t believe the night has finally come! Also they have been saying all over the radio here that the show is sold out! So exciting I have a feeling it’s going to be an electric crowd!!

Countryfan2448

So excited for tomorrow!! I can’t believe the night has finally come! Also they have been saying all over the radio here that the show is sold out! So exciting I have a feeling it’s going to be an electric crowd!!

Have Fun and all that's going. And That's awesome its sold-out.

Countryfan2448

Tennessean
@Tennessean
·
9m

Carrie Underwood has found work-life balance and says she's 'living the dream' https://www.tennessean.com/story/en...fe-balance-says-shes-living-dream/2439330001/

Carrie Underwood has found work-life balance and says she's 'living the dream'

Cindy Watts, Nashville Tennessean Published 10:00 p.m. CT Sept. 26, 2019
[SUB][/SUB]
Carrie Underwood says women can balance a happy marriage, children, and a career at the top of their field.She knows because she’s living proof. She said she also knows it “takes a village.” Underwood is in the midst of her "The Cry Pretty Tour 360," and she’s doing it with her sons Isaiah, 4, and Jacob, 8 months, on the road with her. Her husband, Mike Fisher, her assistant and a nanny come along to help, but it’s vital to Underwood for her children to remember her cooking them dinner and waking up with them at night. So, when Jacob predictably stirs at 3 a.m. — even though Underwood hasn’t yet been asleep long following her post-show wind-down — she tends to him herself.“I never knew what it was like to be a mom and a wife and a woman in this business until I became those things,” Underwood said. “It makes me respect those women that I grew up idolizing even more, and I didn’t even know all that they had on their plate.”
d583fef3-ab3a-4ff6-b7d5-86472cd6eb17-Carrie_Underwood_-_N._Little_Rock_AR-_See_You_Again_-_Photo_Credit_Ralph_Larmann_1.jpg
Carry Underwood performs during her "Cry Pretty Tour 360." (Photo: Ralph Larmann)

'The most empowering tour'

Underwood’s plate is fuller than most. In addition to her family, she oversees her CALIA by Carrie Underwood brand for Dick’s Sporting Goods. She recently penned a healthy lifestyle book, “Find Your Path,” that will be available in 2020. Underwood will co-host the CMA Awards (with Reba McEntire and Dolly Parton) on Nov. 13 on ABC. And, she’ll bring her "The Cry Pretty Tour 360" to a sold-out Bridgestone Arena on Friday. Female duo Maddie & Tae and girl group Runaway June will open the show.

“I love it when I’m on stage with the other ladies,” Underwood said. “We do have a moment when we are all up there together, and I definitely feel very proud to be a woman in country music when I am on stage up there with them.”The feeling is mutual. Maddie & Tae singer Maddie Marlow said taking the stage each night is “so amazing” and that Underwood’s tour has allowed the duo to perform in the largest venues of its career. “Having giant crowds every single night is not something we’re used to,” Marlow said. “Over halfway through the tour, our confidence as entertainers and artists has skyrocketed. I think this tour is the most empowering tour we’ve been a part of. It has pushed us way past our comfort zones personally and professionally as entertainers and singers. I’ve just been feeling super grateful.”
ce314b71-5f80-4950-ab8a-8fcd77902e6d-01d-Carrie_Underwood.JPG
Carrie Underwood will bring her "The Cry Pretty Tour 360" to a sold-out Bridgestone Arena on Friday. (Photo: Mark Zaleski / For The Tennessean)

Underwood’s "The Cry Pretty Tour 360" takes what the singer started with her "The Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round" in 2016 and builds on it. "The Storyteller Tour" was the first time Underwood designed a tour with her stage in the middle of the arena. The setup allows her to sell tickets on every side of the stage, enabling a stronger connection with audiences. She offers standing-room-only general admission around the base to bring fans even closer.

“We make sure I can see as many people as possible in that arena,” she explained. “That’s important to me. I love being able to legitimately look in people’s eyes while I’m singing to them. We are making music, and we do what we do to connect with people. We need to physically be able to interact with them as well and see them and have our moments with them.”
eaa18daa-c60e-4212-989f-cfc2ee3edf02-_LM54303.JPG
Carrie Underwood performs during the CMA Music Festival on June 7, 2019, at Nissan Stadium in Nashville. (Photo: Larry McCormack / Tennessean.com)

The configuration presents challenges, she admitted, including that a portion of the arena is always at her back. That’s where her eight-piece band steps in. The structure gives her players room to spread out and enables them to interact with her audience while she faces other parts of the crowd.
'Carrie's biggest tour ever'

Underwood’s two-hour show includes many of her biggest hits such as “Blown Away,” “Before He Cheats” and “Cry Pretty,” as well as a tribute to generations of country women with help from Maddie & Tae and Runaway June. Runaway June’s Jennifer Wayne said the experience has changed their lives. “Really for a couple of years, (she has) been supporting us and tweeting our lyrics,” she explained. “We have a song that’s (top 5 on the charts), and I don’t think that would happen without her. People are paying attention now, and I feel like she has put a spotlight on all of us.”

"The Cry Pretty Tour 360" utilizes 36 projectors, 19 video projection screens, 15 stage elevators and more than 400 moving lights to create a spectacle that leaves a lasting impression. Throughout the set, Underwood plays acoustic and electric guitar, piano and percussion and executes five wardrobe changes. More: Here are 12 must-see concerts coming to Nashville in SeptemberBy the end of the tour, Underwood will have taken the show — her family in tow — to more than 55 arenas across the U.S. and Canada. "This is Carrie's biggest tour ever," said Debra Rathwell, senior vice president of global touring at AEG Presents. "It isn't just the size and scope of her brilliantly designed in-the-round stage presentation, but it is also her enormous talent, the full body of her work and her command of the stage. Carrie has arrived at that moment in time where she can take her place alongside all the 'big girl' country music superstars like Shania Twain, Dolly Parton, Faith Hill, Tammy Wynette (and) Patsy Cline."
a5ddfb61-3c2c-4c23-9b2d-bcb1b4f53686-Carrie_Underwood_stage_-_Birmingham_AL_-_The_360_Stage_-_Photo_Credit_Ralph_Larmann_2.jpg
Carrie Underwood's "Cry Pretty" stage is set up like an eye. (Photo: Ralph Larmann)

'You can have it all'

But Underwood's most cherished name is Mommy. She and Fisher attempt to turn every tour stop into a home on the road by renting a house for their growing family in each town. In their down time on tour, they explore. They went fly fishing during a recent trip to Colorado only to discover there was no cell service. When Underwood — who is nominated for Entertainer of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year at the CMA Awards — called The Tennessean/USA TODAY Network to chat, she had to do it over Wi-Fi.Some days she takes her 4-year-old to work with her at the venue, and other times she leaves him at their rented home. When he stays behind, she said, he misses seeing her band and crew.
c79a529f-41e9-4503-bae4-14fafa9a7bae-_LM50362.JPG
Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher pose for a photo before the CMT Music Awards in June. Fisher and their two sons, ages 4 and 8 months, go on the road with Underwood. (Photo: Larry McCormack / Tennessean.com)

Before Underwood goes on stage each night, she kisses her boys before they go to bed. It’s the last time she’ll see them before her baby wakes up at 3 a.m.“Women in this industry carry a lot on them,” she said. “I think that’s something people don’t really think about. You see us on stage, and you see the rhinestones and the makeup and the hair; you don’t see all the hours that went into everything else.”Underwood admits it’s “really difficult” but hopes her work-life balance is an inspiration to other young girls who want a family and a career in country music. “I feel like there’s a lot of women who feel like they have to give up (having a family) to follow their dreams, and hopefully they can see that you can juggle,” she said. “I’m not gonna lie. It’s hard, but you get people around you who will help and be a part of your family. You can have it all. We are living the dream.”Reach Cindy Watts at ciwatts@tennessean.com or 615-664-2227 and on Twitter @CindyNWatts.

If you go

What: Carrie Underwood's "The Cry Pretty Tour 360" with Runaway June and Maddie & Tae Where: Nashville's Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway When: 7 p.m. Friday Tickets: www.ticketmaster.com

Countryfan2448

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
1h

Carrie Underwood's biggest fan is ready for tonight's show.
@carrieunderwood
|
@Gnash00
EFa3RaMXkAEICol

Countryfan2448

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
4h

We know we'll be Forever Changed after we see
@carrieunderwood
tonight with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
at the Cry Pretty Tour 360! Show details

Doors - 5:30PM
Show - 7:00PM
Very limited tickets remain: bit.ly/2QcQWau
EFa19zaWkAsEuoJ

simonplay

Easton Corbin
@eastoncorbin
I know you're playing in Nashville tonight
@carrieunderwood
...get out there and rock it! Had a ton of fun when we toured together a few years back. #mountainmusic

Countryfan2448

Scott Sheriff
@ScottSheriff
·
44m

The stage is set for our #nashville show! Thanks again to
@roland_us
and officialhammondorgan for the wonderful instruments I play on the #cryprettytour360 @ Bridgestone Arena instagram.com/p/B27cN77hM-f/?igshid=13q83b7vy9ymx…

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
4m

Hanging out by Carrie’s truck and the Batman! #CryPrettyTour360Nashville #CryPrettyTour360
EFgHdI2W4Acd2XM

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
19m

Something special is gonna happen here at Bridgestone!! #CryPrettyTour360

Last edited:

simonplay

Shania Twain
@ShaniaTwain
Have an amazing show tonight
@carrieunderwood
❤️ sorry I can't be there ��

Countryfan2448

Nashville Yards
@NashvilleYards
·
9m

Downtown #MusicCity is buzzing tonight with
@carrieunderwood
set to take the stage
@BrdgstoneArena
for the #cryprettytour360. Someday,
@NashvilleYards
will be the perfect spot for pre-concert dinner or drinks!

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
19m

Take the elevators outside section 116 to the suite level to easily access The Landing, where you can enjoy a "Last Name" (vodka, lemonade, cranberry juice and ginger ale) for just $7 for the first 30mins of doors.

@carrieunderwood

Sebastian Lombardi
@sebaslomb
·
51m

Acá en el día de mi cumpleaños, en Nashville y esperando para ver a la reina de
@carrieunderwood
!!!

#CryPrettyTour360Nashville #CryPrettyTour360
EFgZVdhXUAEMBxE

955 NASH ICON
@955NASHICON
·
1h

We are SO excited for
@carrieunderwood
at
@BrdgstoneArena
tonight! Stop by and come see us! #CryPrettyTour360Nashville

Robin
@wannabe21
·
47m

Ready for
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360

Alisha Parramoure
@alieeparramoure
·
49m

my seat for
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
ain’t too shabby tonight!!! #CryPrettyTour360 #nashville #bridgestonearena
EFgaYWYWsAAM7Nn

Nikki
@NikkiPhilange
·
56m

Brought the family to Nashville. The is the boys first trip. And how do we start off the weekend! We’re seeing the best of the best
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360
EFgY299XYAErHxz

Samantha Catterton
@SammCatt16
·
1h

I’m ready to see the best tour of the year with
@runawayjune
@MaddieandTae
and
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360
EFgV9ZNWkAEDdtA

Country Music Tattle Tale
@cmtt
·
1m

The #CryPrettyTour360 is in Nashville tonight and we LOVE the girl power!

@cmtt
·
1m

Replying to
@cmtt
First up is
@runawayjune https://twitter.com/i/status/1177749387180679168

@cmtt
·
1m

And now
@MaddieandTae
are lighting up
@BrdgstoneArena https://twitter.com/i/status/1177749458370596866

Billy Dukes
@billydukes
·
21s

At
@carrieunderwood
in Nashville tonight. Special guests? Predictions?

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Shania Twain
@ShaniaTwain
Have an amazing show tonight
@carrieunderwood
❤️ sorry I can't be there 

??????

nashvilletn13
@nashvilletn13
·
59s

Ok. This probably means that
@carrieunderwood
invited all the women they tribute during the #CryPrettyTour360... so, if
@reba
@DollyParton
@FaithHill
@martinamcbride
@trishayearwood
may be there
----------------------------------------------------------------------------^
sb
@sarah_beth17
·
38m

hey
@carrieunderwood
we’re ready for u
@maggie_quarles3

@SpradlinKellen
#CryPrettyTour360 #CryPretty
EFgb-ANWwAEnnJi

Terry Fortner
@terryfortner1
·
1m

Getting ready for Carrie Underwood in Nashville
EFgmVdgWsAA287w

(I hope its ok)

maddkat
@maddkat57
·
1m

here and ready for
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
#CryPrettyTour360
EFgm9zyWwAAC0gy

Carol Ann Hudson
@CarolAnnHudson3
·
51s

@BrdgstoneArena
please fix the screen to our right when in the 210 section before
@carrieunderwood
comes on. Horrible double pic.

Kimmy K
@athletekim
·
1m

Am I more excited to be in Bridgestone Arena or more excited to see Carrie Underwood?? You decide

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Christopher
@CMcLaughlin14
·
7m

I flew from Scotland to see
@carrieunderwood
tonight. I crossed an ocean for this very moment!! It’s SO close, cannot wait! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTour360Nashville
EFgh5PwW4AE7MaC

Timberly Sloan
@TimberlySloan
·
9m

I've waited many years to see
@carrieunderwood
in concert and tonight I can cross it off my bucket list. We are four rows from the stage and I am so excited. I've been a fan of hers from the beginning #DateNight #CarrieUnderwood #MaddieTae
EFglqklWwAAx1p0

Nicole
@lattesncastles
·
10m

I’m not complaining about my
@carrieunderwood
spot tonight!
EFglo4EXkAAD2BN

Becca Macpherson
@beckss91
·
31s

Carrie Underwood ready!! So so so excited to experience this!!

#carrieunderwood #nightinnashville #cryprettytour360 #mademyshirtmyself #cricutskills instagram.com/p/B270O30AUJh0rT0jCVR5dA1h_AfzeTGJSGMzMs0/?igshid=ln7vnyj4oe3u…

Kelly Ribar
@kelly_ribar828
·
2m

Carrie Underwood!!! #crypretty360tour
EFgti4KWsAEzwWD

Jackie
@_JackieMyers
·
5m

How does
@carrieunderwood
keep her legs toned while on tour? She’s doing laps on this GIANT stage.

Christopher
@CMcLaughlin14
·
2m

Replying to
@limariewood
and
@carrieunderwood
Thank you!
@runawayjune
we’re fantastic! Getting closer now! #CryPrettyTour360

Christopher
@CMcLaughlin14
·
4m

How fantastic were
@runawayjune
EFguMw_WwAAGMM5
EFguMwRWwAAvO4F
EFguMwRWsAAvH8C

?! Superb! Now there’s an album I’ll be buying right away! #CryPrettyTour360 #CryPrettyTour360Nashville

Bethany Bowman
@BethanyBowman
·
48s

@runawayjune
ROCKED
@BrdgstoneArena
EFgwMoyWsAAJQO5

#Nashville #CryPrettyTour360 #LettheGirlsPlay
EFgwMoyWkAEu7GE

Bridgestone Arena
@BrdgstoneArena
·
12s

Hey
@MaddieandTae
, you can always call #Smashville home

#NotATouristInThisTown https://twitter.com/i/status/1177745315270742016

Heather Chapple
@heather9284
·
25s

@carrieunderwood
time! I forgot to put my tears on in the hotel so this is done in the arena bathroom with no mirror.
EFgx5VlWwAABnEm

maddkat
@maddkat57
·
1m

@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
were fantastic!! Next up Carrie!!! #CryPrettyTour360 #CU4EOTY

Ria
@riawebb
·
1m

wowwwwwwowowow I didn’t expect anything less but
@MaddieandTae
were absolutely INCREDIBLE

#CryPrettyTour360
EFg30XaWkAA1f-0

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Megan Richardson
@therealmegan
·
1m

At the #CryPrettyTour360 with @CassarillaM to see
@carrieunderwood
! #music #concert #soexcited #sisters instagram.com/p/B276CBYJ5qb/?igshid=8kidfk46d44w…