Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sept. 29 Deni Ute Muster

Louisa

I hope Carrie has a great show Down Under. The Aussie seem to love and appreciate Carrie so much. Hope she performs some more songs from Cry Pretty (not just CP and LW).

maddkat

Staff member
@xjessdittloffx
6m
#mumlyf is really wanting to see @carrieunderwood perform at Deni, but you’re listening from the swag in the Ute paddock while your 4 year old sleeps beside you with his arm around you
1f60d.png
but damn she sounds good!!

@MildrenScott

1m
#Carrie Underwood on stage at #deniutemuster

DoQwCgxUYAA_8Ke.jpg:large

vhb9fm.jpg

14ih1sh.jpg

f3xbtg.jpg

w1zhi1.jpg

Last edited:

Louisa

https://www.denipt.com.au/@entertainment/2018/10/01/260632/queen-of-country-impressed-with-deni

‘‘This is so much fun, we’ll definitely have to come back.’’

That is what the queen of American country music told the Deni Ute Muster crowd during her energetic and highly anticipated performance on Saturday night.

Thrilling fans with a mix of old and new songs, Carrie Underwood drew the largest crowd of entire weekend when she closed out the event.

There were loud cheers for Underwood when she interacted with the audience from the famous main stage, particularly when she intimated how lucky she was to play in Deniliquin.

‘‘I love being able to do stuff like this, and going to places I never thought I would ever get to visit, let alone play on a stage where there would be people standing there when it’s cold outside, singing along,’’ she said.

‘‘We have been in listening to you guys all day, just singing along, going crazy and having a good time.

‘‘We are honoured to be here and be part of this — this is incredible.

‘‘We have been in Australia about a week and heard the most wonderful stories about the Ute Muster, and you guys are living up to it.’’

Despite hinting on the Network Ten that her pregnancy makes performing a little more difficult, Underwood showed no signs of it on the Muster stage on Saturday.

She belted out a host of crowd favourites including Jesus Take The Wheel, Cowboy Casanova, Dirty Laundry and Before He Cheats.

In the encore, Underwood came back on stage to play two more songs including the title track from her recently released album ‘Cry Pretty’.

q1vhegbmzy6vwex1ky2n

getimage.aspx

opry051008

Wow, looks like it was a great audience for her. I was surprised to hear them singing along to her songs. Also, glad to see she drew the largest crowd to a place she's never been. Also never thought I would Carrie on the cover of a magazine where I could also buy green firewood on sale. lol.