Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept 30, 2019] Raleigh, NC PNC Arena

Countryfan2448

PNC Arena
@PNCArena
·
3h

Three more days until Country’s superstar
@CarrieUnderwood
is here on her #CryPrettyTour360. What is your favorite Carrie song?

PNC Arena
@PNCArena
·
22h

The countdown starts NOW for The Cry Pretty Tour 360! There are FOUR days left ’til
@carrieunderwood
takes these stage in #Raleigh & performs songs from her newest album “Cry Pretty!” Don’t miss out!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]PNC Arena

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@PNCArena
·
18h[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Getting a little Southbound with
@carrieunderwood
EFweuqeX0AEpP84

on the #CryPrettyTour360 tonight![/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

nccountrygal

I was at the show last night and it was a great show! I really enjoyed her opening acts as well and one of my favorite parts of the show was her medley with them. The whole show was fantastic and I really hope she wins EOTY at the CMAs!

Smokyiiis

For someone that went, do you think it was sold out? I can't tell from the pictures I've seen if there are large groups of empty seats?

Smokyiiis

Holy smokes!!!!! That is a LOT of empty seats in that video! Hope at least half filled up the second she rose up from the ground! Maybe she needs to take Raleigh off the tour stop list.

nccountrygal

I was there last night and
while I don't think it was a sellout it was certainly packed. There were some empty seats. I was on the side that was opposite where her band was and it was lower level and that side seem pretty full. That side was really loud too.

nccountrygal

The video posted above looks like it was before she came on. When .Carrie came on it was pretty full. Again there some empty seats.

Countryfan2448

PNC Arena
@PNCArena
·
16h

Thank you
@carrieunderwood
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
for a wonderful show! We loved every minute here in #Raleigh.

: Gregg Forwerck
EFwyliYWoAAjG86
EFwylHdX0AAcHjy

Aubrey1987

Holy smokes!!!!! That is a LOT of empty seats in that video! Hope at least half filled up the second she rose up from the ground! Maybe she needs to take Raleigh off the tour stop list.

I was there last night and she had a great crowd! It was an amazing show! I sure hope she keeps Raleigh in mind for future tours. I waited 14 years for her to finally get here! Lol