Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Sept. 4 , 2020] Allentown Fair - postponed to Sept 3 , 2021

The fair got cancelled this year. According to Facebook comments Carrie will be performing at the fair next year, but I don't see any official confirmation. I was supposed to go to this so I am not entirely sure what is going on.

Louisa

The fair got cancelled this year. According to Facebook comments Carrie will be performing at the fair next year, but I don't see any official confirmation. I was supposed to go to this so I am not entirely sure what is going on.

Two grandstand concerts have been postponed until next year's fair. Toby Keith is rescheduled for Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021, and Carrie Underwood will play Friday, Sept. 3, 2021. According to fair organizers, tickets purchased for these shows will be honored in 2021.

It’s sad. I don’t see Carrie doing any live performances this year. I hope she does some more virtual things soon. We miss you Carrie.