Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

September 23rd at 8pm 7 pm ct

Countryfan2448

- Tuesday, September 23 at 8 pm / 7 pm CT[FONT=&quot] -[/FONT] Circle Sessions: Carrie Underwood
On this episode of Circle Sessions Carrie Underwood talks about about her upcoming Christmas album "My Gift." Some of the album's highlights include a duet w/ John Legend and Underwood's 5 year old son Isaiah singing on "The Little Drummer Boy." Underwood also shares workout tips and how she found time to write her book "Find Your Path."

MSCarriefan

I wonder if they upload it anywhere. I don't think I get Circle unless I can find it on the over air antenna

MSCarriefan

^I know Dish network has it as an actual channel and Last night I found an app on streaming that Xfinity has.

Countryfan2448

I think YouTube will have it in case they don't, I hope someone will capped it for us that don't have it.

Last edited:
Did anyone by chance listen and/ or have it capped? I downloaded the app XUMO which is what the Circle website said to use to watch it, but the channel wasn’t even on the app then. So bizarre

PRGuy79

I saw the last half of the interview and thought it turned out great. The portion I saw focused heavily on Calia and the Fit 52 app.

maddkat

Staff member
I watched this last night. The first half was about the cd, the second half about the book/app.

Cute Isaiah story - the day they were to record LDB he came down all dressed up wearing jeans ( he hates jeans, only wears them for church) and a hat. Carrie asked him why he was so dressed up and he said that he was going to sing for Jesus.

Hallelujah was a late submission for the cd. When she heard it she called John and asked since he wrote it would he sing it with her. She sang her part, sent it to him, he recorded his part then she tweaked her part according to what he had done.

This will air again before Saturday's Opry. Hopefully then they add it to youtube with the Opry show.

DaisyTweets

I tried to watch it on the app but what they were showing sure didn't match what the schedule said. I'm going to try and catch it today. Hopefully the schedule is right for today.

DizzyDollyDee

Totally understand why they are producing it this way - just feel sorry for so many of us who sound like they can't watch it. The pictures for the CD are stunning - goes right along with her voice!!